So I hooked up with a Polish girl at DeafSinglesConnection...

Naim

Reaction score
We talked for a few months, went edating, and now we're "officially" together naw mean? Anyway...Im planning to fly over there maybe next month. Im hoping this is the last time I have to travel so far away just to meet a deaf chick who I happen to think might be the one. If it turns out that shes another playa then Im going to go postal on everyone. How many more deaf girls do I have to meet in order to have a steady relationship with??? Im growing old, the clock is ticking, there isnt a lot of time to be wasted.

Anyone ever went through the same thing before? You think someone is right for you then it turns out they were playing mind tricks all along and you realize this is a cruel world and you feel this is the end of the world???

Poland...here I come!!!

Naim said:
Poland...here I come!!!

Can you take ravensteve with you? I think you guys should go out bar hopping together and look for hot eastern European deaf women. :lol:

Levonian said:
Can you take ravensteve with you? I think you guys should go out bar hopping together and look for hot eastern European deaf women. :lol:
:rofl: hahahahaha good one!!!!! :mrgreen:

Levonian said:
Nah, if it doesn't work out... he'll probably blame it on the democrats and go postal on us as well. ;)

VamPyroX said:
Nah, if it doesn't work out... he'll probably blame it on the democrats and go postal on us as well. ;)

Yeah, but if Steve doesn’t get his polska kielbasa polished soon, he’s gonna go postal on us anyway :lol:

LMAOOOOOOO, Levonian

Naim - I dont know if there is a saying for guys but for us, we have to kiss many frogs before finding Prince Charming. That is how it goes.

But have you considered beyond just meeting for first time? If you guys hit it off, you will have to endure 2 years of red tape to get her to US. And when she does move to US, it will take a while before she can find a decent job. I don't know what is in your mind but I need to warn you that this will be awfully expensive, not to mention asking yourself whether she digs you for who you are or just want a green card.

I have too many male friends who fell for Eastern European women only to find out that they just want a ticket to American citizenship. I am not here to pour on your happiness on finding her but wanting you to be realistic at the same time.

All I can say is that you need to go meet her with REALISTIC expectations and know that even harder times are ahead of you if you guys decide to pursue it even further beyond the first meeting.

Best of luck, Naim

don't bring him...he's a total disaster for everyone.

of course, polish chicks are supposed to be famous for their boobs. :D

look at bea flow (sp?) who happens to be another polish chick! :P

Attachments

• BEA FLORA.jpg
    BEA FLORA.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 11
Steel said:
don't bring him...he's a total disaster for everyone.

of course, polish chicks are supposed to be famous for their boobs. :D

look at bea flow (sp?) who happens to be another polish chick! :P

:laugh2: @ steel that good one.

You could fly on your way over to see that girl but on your way, you can just DROP RavenSteve in the ocean. :giggle:

Back