So I gave up smoking cigs...

Roadrunner said:
Soooo, does that mean there won't be any 99th time and with all this fan support help you stay away from the tobacco? :D

Anyhow, congrats! You sure deserve a patch...errr...opps...a pat on the back!! :thumb:

:shock: Let's hope he doesn't smoke and use the patch at the same time... or else you'll be blamed for his death or injured.

Congratulations :thumb:

My hubby gave up his smoking at 2 years ago.
My Dad gave up his smoking in 1992.
My brother gave up his smoking in 1990.

Well, its been 2 weeks without the cigs. I'll tell ya its hard right now cos the weather is warm outside and i love my cigs and beers outside. I think this will be my first summer without cigs. I'll still smoke those cigars anyways LOL.

Thanks for the support. I'm getting that from my special gal as well :)

Bowak said:
Thanks...i smoke a pack a day and its 8 buks a pack here dammmm nows a good time to quit LOL more money for the beers in the summer time.

Errr..... 8 dollars? Where the heck are you from? LoL. It's like about $4 here in DC.

Ontario, canada...i know a place where i can get cheap cigs..but i would need a car to go to the reserve lol.

:applause: Congrats! Bowak!!! keep off them dang cigs for good!
I wish my hubby would do the same....*sigh*....says he will talk to the
dr. when he goes see him for his prescription refills...we will see........
heh!
Again ...Congrats!! :)

crazy

damn man i been smokin since i was 13. way to go brother man. pick up a joint once in awhile.

Congratulations, Bowak !
I quit in 2 years ago. :)

Bum12FU said:
damn man i been smokin since i was 13. way to go brother man. pick up a joint once in awhile.

I started at 14 and now im 31 so its almost been 15 years but alot of on and off LOL.

I still smoke a J everu now and then hehe thanks everyone for your support :)

going on 3 weeks now dam a few nites ago i had abad craving for smokes and a friend of mine from work was very supportive of me saying no cigs smoke some weed LOL.

All in all im feeling really good not smoking. I hope to keep it up.

022.gif
022.gif
022.gif
022.gif
022.gif
<<Bowak

014.gif

hehehhee :angel:

:thumb: Congratulations and way to go, Bowak!!!! I can imagne, it will be hard in the beginning, and I know you can be strong. Keep yourself busy. Go for walks, reading, anything that will keep your mind off of cigarettes. Keep up the good work, I am really proud of you!!!! Good luck!!! :hug: :hug:

Bowak said:
going on 3 weeks now dam a few nites ago i had abad craving for smokes and a friend of mine from work was very supportive of me saying no cigs smoke some weed LOL.

All in all im feeling really good not smoking. I hope to keep it up.

Ya can do it Bowak, ya made it 3 weeks so far. LOL just stick to some weed.

I haven't smoke either one since last five months after 5 years.

First three weeks were my worst moment...had to cravel food and spend hourless on playing video game to stay away from smoking. :Ohno:

After three months, I was getting back to be normal life. :dance2:

Bowak said:
Well it has been a month now that I havent had a cig. not bad eh?

Wow.. am proud of you.. you are lucky..

I have really weakeness to quit smoking. .its like ,1000th times I tried.. I quit drugs, I quit drinking... on and off drink wine..

but been smoking since I was 13.. now looksl ike 28 years :(

so hard. i regerts that i start smoke.. sigh..

i tried many things like.. smoking outside.. been doing that since Allen born.. (4 years..) and dont smoke in cars/van.. :/

you have great will power.. keep that up..

I wont be surprised if i go back smokin later on LOL I startd ar 14 and now im 31 eh.

Bowak said:
I wont be surprised if i go back smokin later on LOL I startd ar 14 and now im 31 eh.

:nono: on smoking! :nono: on smoking! :nono: on smoking! I will kick your azz if you go back to smoking! :giggle:

Back