So I gave up smoking cigs...

CrazyMomma said:
Think about.

Cigarettes cost money, better quit smoking and save money on health insurance and save money for gas.

If you puff one or more puffs, you can't afford to travel or put you in doctor/hospital again, seeing a big doctor bill... It's good to quit smoking. Hang in there.. If you have some craving.. Eat celery or carrots...

:werd:

i look at my mother like she is crazy buy buy buy ciggys aaaaahhhh
i begged her to QUIT she too subborn dang

lucky i don't smoke much as when i quit 2 years ago

Congrats! i used to be a smoker.. but quit cold turkey in 98 and havent inhaled ever since.. i hate the smell of smoking cig now.. it smell horrible! :mad:

i did enjoy smoking at first.. but found out i was allergic to smoking and in the end i didnt enjoy smoking ..so it was real easy for me to quit cold turkey.. of course craving was hard for first week hten after that i had no plms..

u have to have willpower to QUIT for good.. be strong and i know u will do it! keep up with it.. and good luck! congrats again! :)

Best of luck to you and I am sure you will feel so much better without smoking believe me. Not only that you are keeping the earth cleaner by quiting smoking. Yay :hug:

Aw Bowak, It's gonna be a while but I do hope you're able to make it through. I need to do the same thing too. Perhaps you can teach me a thing or two?

:wave: Bowak!!! Congratulations!!! I know you can do it. Imagine right now what good you are doing for your health, and how many more years you are adding to your life!!!! Keep up the good work!!! :cheers:

Congrats!!!! I know, and been there! The first 2 years is the hardest! The craving will come and go and if the craving comes in, tell yourself wait another hour or whatever and that craving will go away.

If you made it 1 full year without cigs, think this way, you have saved $2,920 dollars!!!

I have saved almost $15,000 dollars since I quit cigs! (10 years span) The average is 4 dollars a pack! Woooo, thats even close to brand new car!

Keep up and I can guarantee you that you would feel TONS better after 2 years!!! But be warned, I STILL do have craving from time to time even after 10 years but it gets less and less often.

Bowak said:
Thanks...i smoke a pack a day and its 8 buks a pack here dammmm nows a good time to quit LOL more money for the beers in the summer time.

I also just kicked the habbit its been 3weeks and ive done it cold turkey theres times when I wanna just cave and ask for a smoke but then i just chew gum for hours, lol

Twice!

Hey Bowak...hugss!!

First of all, I want to wish u a CONGRATS!!! That is great!!

Now secondly, I used to smoking long time ago when I was abt 18 yrs old till abt 25 or 26 yrs old...finally quite till abt 49 yrs old (2002) that I was with my stupid ex bf, that I started smoke again for almost 1 yrs and half (I think!!) after we broke up half of the year....quite smoke right after my birthday, the next day I was so angry when I was looking at cig and I said, it is time! I did it!! I was so angry at myself for this stupid thing.....that was 2003 in Dec!!

Now, I am very much happy and free! And of course cuz of prices but still I can't stand that cig at all due the smelling and plus headaches..geez..me idiot to ever think like that!

So Bowak, pls do this for all of us, be strong and stay willpower! U can do it!

:hug:

Thanks for the support guys...i quit smoking so many time this is prolly 98th times now lol.

Bowak said:
Thanks for the support guys...i quit smoking so many time this is prolly 98th times now lol.

Oh boy, Bowak!! *smh* :lol: keep that way no smoke! :lol:

Bowak said:

Soooo, does that mean there won't be any 99th time and with all this fan support help you stay away from the tobacco? :D

Anyhow, congrats! You sure deserve a patch...errr...opps...a pat on the back!! :thumb:

Roadrunner said:
Soooo, does that mean there won't be any 99th time and with all this fan support help you stay away from the tobacco? :D

Anyhow, congrats! You sure deserve a patch...errr...opps...a pat on the back!! :thumb:

I hope so. We'll see what happen in the next few days/weeks

Hey Bawky,

Congrats for quiting the tobacco cigs.

hugz :)

Back