So happy to find you

KDM, welcome to AD :]

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. It is interesting that Duncan introduce you in this AD site. Fantastic and beautiful. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. It is interesting that Duncan introduce you in this AD site. Fantastic and beautiful. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Awww thank you. That is sweet. *I'm a soft heart , can you tell??*:giggle:
I am already having fun. I am noticing a lot of culture differences and it is already helping me to understand him better. I think it will be great education for us. And the people here are so much fun!!!

One thing that I am noticing and really like here is... A lot of subjects that are "tabu" for hearing are not bad things to talk about here. That is nice because I am a very open person and it makes me happy that I will be able to be so open and not have to hide my thoughts. * a little shocking sometimes* but I am quickly getting used to it :D

Again, :ty: for making me feel so comfortable here.

Awww thank you. That is sweet. *I'm a soft heart , can you tell??*:giggle:
I am already having fun. I am noticing a lot of culture differences and it is already helping me to understand him better. I think it will be great education for us. And the people here are so much fun!!!

One thing that I am noticing and really like here is... A lot of subjects that are "tabu" for hearing are not bad things to talk about here. That is nice because I am a very open person and it makes me happy that I will be able to be so open and not have to hide my thoughts. * a little shocking sometimes* but I am quickly getting used to it :D

Again, :ty: for making me feel so comfortable here.

You are very welcome and I am glad you are comfortable and having fun with us. See you around, then. :wave:

Back