so girls like "bad boys" more than "nice guys"...?

I will be SMAHT said:
:werd:

one time in my high school, this guy was trying to ask me out to prom but i knew from there he was just betting that i would say yes.. but i turned him down because i think he was trying to make me look so stupid then later on and he actually got a prom date, i was relieved that i did turned him down because i knew that i was played... pfft he was never flirting me or anything, he just randomally pick me out of his crowd.. :roll: how stupid is he? :crazy:
:cheers: u go grrrrl! u totally got brains while he got, well, perhas crack and money and stuff :roll: he ain't for real but you totally got real! :D awesome

crack and shit? nah, its in high school... during school hrs? lol, sure he will be in jail by that time of prom... oh well, thank god that high school is over.

I think kelly is actually falling in love with me...

she said she wanted to date me some more but honestly, how can I say that I only like her as a friend? I have actually told her that I love her, but I'm not in love with her and we can only date as friends...but she doesn't seem to get it and kept saying that she loves me and wants to be my girlfriend and that she will never break my heart like my ex did, etc...

I kept telling her that we are only friends...nothing futher but she doesnt seem to care and already seems to have such strong feelings on me...eek.

PLEASE HELP!!!

ChandaMija said:
............ (reads you all and absorbs the information) ..........
I can only say this: I LOVE KINDRED INMATES AND NERDS!
You shocked, eh?
according to a poll, nerds are most likely to make better lovers than punks and freaks and goths do.

Steel said:
according to a poll, nerds are most likely to make better lovers than punks and freaks and goths do.

:eek: Really I want to see the poll.

As for Kelly, maybe you should write her a letter and handed to her in person and explain to her how you really feel about her and what were you thinking. Hope this help. I am trying to help you here. :D

Bad guys is not for me. I cant stand guys who played headgame as I have been thru in the past so I have had it. So come nice guy come and get me. LOL really I am not in a rush. Taking my time and enjoy my life while I can.

Steel said:

she said she wanted to date me some more but honestly, how can I say that I only like her as a friend? I have actually told her that I love her, but I'm not in love with her and we can only date as friends...but she doesn't seem to get it and kept saying that she loves me and wants to be my girlfriend and that she will never break my heart like my ex did, etc...

I kept telling her that we are only friends...nothing futher but she doesnt seem to care and already seems to have such strong feelings on me...eek.

PLEASE HELP!!!

if she can't get thru her hard head.. just don't bother date her cuz she wud think of u more than that.. so :) avoid her is best suggestion I can do for u.. til she realizes u don't want her u JUST want to hang out as friends nothing more end of discussion but I wish u best of luck what u have to go thru :)

I think just about every guys have done things wrong in their lives as well as us girls too. If you happened to meet the bad boy, things can change for all the right reasons. The bad boys are sexy and mean but depends on their personality. The good guys aren't perfect either, they cheat, become abusive, don't come home to their wives when they should, etc etc But my point is bad boys and good boys are as equally as they are. Things change once you meet the love of your life or some wake up call that make you change. Just varies on who they are. That goes for us bad girls and good girls, too!

Pomeranian said:
:eek: Really I want to see the poll.

As for Kelly, maybe you should write her a letter and handed to her in person and explain to her how you really feel about her and what were you thinking. Hope this help. I am trying to help you here. :D

Bad guys is not for me. I cant stand guys who played headgame as I have been thru in the past so I have had it. So come nice guy come and get me. LOL really I am not in a rush. Taking my time and enjoy my life while I can.
I don't have the poll, but a comic strip I can show you.

ft050621.gif

I used to date bad guys...until I met my former lawyer - he was nice guy but later after I was no longer his client...we hung around - discovered he's a jerk! :mad:

Then I met FBI who is so sweet and good guy..I phoned him this week about my case...I asked if he was single...he was laughing and said he's married...I was like :eek: :scatter:

He didnt have his ring on! :roll:

I covered my ass..I simple said..hey dont get wrong idea...I thought maybe I could hook you up with my friend...:D

Boy, I was good, wasnt I? :lol:

Steel said:

PLEASE HELP!!!

Ok. I understand why she keeps wanting you more...pursuing you more..

Have you two kissed already? hold hands?

I believe she does care...she is not thinking straight..she is desperating to have you in her life...she is afraid of rejection...she is afraid you will find someone else instead of her...thats why she is behaving that way...

I used to behave that way in the past...I understand where she is coming from...

I dont think writing her a letter is a good decision bez letter or emailing tends to lead into misunderstanding or misleading...but that is your decision.

I am concern if she is obsession compulsive disorder...that is what I have...

I am not embarrass about it...I want to help people who have similar problems as I have...I understand what they are going through..

Thats why I'm on medication to help my chemical imbalance to become balance..so I can think straight..and not to be obsession compulsive disorder...

coloravalanche said:
Ok. I understand why she keeps wanting you more...pursuing you more..

Have you two kissed already? hold hands?

I believe she does care...she is not thinking straight..she is desperating to have you in her life...she is afraid of rejection...she is afraid you will find someone else instead of her...thats why she is behaving that way...

I used to behave that way in the past...I understand where she is coming from...

I dont think writing her a letter is a good decision bez letter or emailing tends to lead into misunderstanding or misleading...but that is your decision.

I am concern if she is obsession compulsive disorder...that is what I have...

I am not embarrass about it...I want to help people who have similar problems as I have...I understand what they are going through..

Thats why I'm on medication to help my chemical imbalance to become balance..so I can think straight..and not to be obsession compulsive disorder...
Yes we've kissed and held hands but know that holding her hand wasn't my idea as she did try to hold my hand when we were in the movies and then looks at me all strange and smiled, saying that I'm hot and that she cares about me and loves me, etc...I know it's a damn good thing to hear, and I do really appericate of what she've told me, but honestly I haven't feel any real chemistry with her there and all so yeah I've actually told her afew times that we are just friends and nothing else, although we can still date some more, but just still see her as a friend and she's just not too much of my type, anyway but I still show her some respect as much as she deserve, as any real friend could do that.

speaking of fear of rejection, you might be right on that part since she said she was tired of being single all the time and all and then got kinda disapointed when I told her that we are just friends, so then she totally understands and won't push me anywhere (I hope!) so nothing else.

I've been rejected alot also but I don't beg or ask for pity like that...that just won't work and the way she did it on me just won't work either. So all I just want is us to be friends and that's all I can give her for now.

I would be seeing her again around the 4th of July since she invited me to her house for a BBQ cook out and check out the fireworks etc...and said that she have a surprise for me, etc...a surprise for me because she said that she cares about me and that I meant alot to her, etc...I was like ooooookay well thanks so I guess I have to find something nice for her as well but nothing too pricy or fancy so anyway she may have some kind of disorder I do not know what, but I know she've been taking some medication for it due to health problems and have some kind of side effects from the medication she takes, etc

I know she's a really nice person and all, but I just don't really feel anything from her as I've had from my ex so...I guess every girl out there is pretty different. :)

Steel said:
Yes we've kissed and held hands but know that holding her hand wasn't my idea as she did try to hold my hand when we were in the movies and then looks at me all strange and smiled, saying that I'm hot and that she cares about me and loves me, etc...I know it's a damn good thing to hear, and I do really appericate of what she've told me, but honestly I haven't feel any real chemistry with her there and all so yeah I've actually told her afew times that we are just friends and nothing else, although we can still date some more, but just still see her as a friend and she's just not too much of my type, anyway but I still show her some respect as much as she deserve, as any real friend could do that.

speaking of fear of rejection, you might be right on that part since she said she was tired of being single all the time and all and then got kinda disapointed when I told her that we are just friends, so then she totally understands and won't push me anywhere (I hope!) so nothing else.

I've been rejected alot also but I don't beg or ask for pity like that...that just won't work and the way she did it on me just won't work either. So all I just want is us to be friends and that's all I can give her for now.

I would be seeing her again around the 4th of July since she invited me to her house for a BBQ cook out and check out the fireworks etc...and said that she have a surprise for me, etc...a surprise for me because she said that she cares about me and that I meant alot to her, etc...I was like ooooookay well thanks so I guess I have to find something nice for her as well but nothing too pricy or fancy so anyway she may have some kind of disorder I do not know what, but I know she've been taking some medication for it due to health problems and have some kind of side effects from the medication she takes, etc

I know she's a really nice person and all, but I just don't really feel anything from her as I've had from my ex so...I guess every girl out there is pretty different. :)

Perhaps since you dont feel anything from her...seems to me that you are not over with your ex? Am I right?

She sounds like special girl...she should not give you gift..that is too early..I learned my lesson not to give a guy any gifts! Unless he gives me a gift first...I learned my lesson...When I gave my former lawyer Christmas and Birthday gifts...A month later, he has nothing to do with me...not even want to see me again. :(

I requested for him to return all the gifts I've gave him...he hasn't soo...

I dont believe in chemistry...I believe in attraction...I guess maybe chemistry and attraction are the similar thing. :dunno:

Do you both have lot in common? I advise you not to give her anything..otherwise you will lead her on...but that is your decision. :)

coloravalanche said:
Perhaps since you dont feel anything from her...seems to me that you are not over with your ex? Am I right?

She sounds like special girl...she should not give you gift..that is too early..I learned my lesson not to give a guy any gifts! Unless he gives me a gift first...I learned my lesson...When I gave my former lawyer Christmas and Birthday gifts...A month later, he has nothing to do with me...not even want to see me again. :(

I requested for him to return all the gifts I've gave him...he hasn't soo...

I dont believe in chemistry...I believe in attraction...I guess maybe chemistry and attraction are the similar thing. :dunno:

Do you both have lot in common? I advise you not to give her anything..otherwise you will lead her on...but that is your decision. :)
Oh I'm already over my ex...althought I still love her but I'm already over her and moving on looking for the REALLY right person to be part of my life so yeah kelly's special...she's very nice and considerate and cool but can be somewhat kind of strange and weird and yes she's alittle too forward on me already...I never even thought of giving her a gift when she already has so that's not really good...I kinda wish she didn't have to but just stay friends with me, is all I would actually need for now so now I have to go out and find something nice for her as well, just so to be fair, I guess. She still keeps saying that she likes me so I seriously hope she won't go WAY overboard or else our friendship may get ruined...I've already told her that I want to learn more about girls and date other girls and just find out which one's right for me and she said she understands but I dont think she does... *sigh* I feel like I'm being stalked or something.

Steel said:
Oh I'm already over my ex...althought I still love her but I'm already over her and moving on looking for the REALLY right person to be part of my life so yeah kelly's special...she's very nice and considerate and cool but can be somewhat kind of strange and weird and yes she's alittle too forward on me already...I never even thought of giving her a gift when she already has so that's not really good...I kinda wish she didn't have to but just stay friends with me, is all I would actually need for now so now I have to go out and find something nice for her as well, just so to be fair, I guess. She still keeps saying that she likes me so I seriously hope she won't go WAY overboard or else our friendship may get ruined...I've already told her that I want to learn more about girls and date other girls and just find out which one's right for me and she said she understands but I dont think she does... *sigh* I feel like I'm being stalked or something.

No, you are not being stalked. :) She didnt harm or threat you, didnt she? Yes, she shouldnt have crossed the line by giving you gifts...I learned my lesson so I will not do it again for the next guy.

I can see why she gave you gifts,...she was trying too hard...trying to win you to like her..maybe you can sit down and give her details how you feel about her...women needs to hear details not brief to brief...men tend to say brief things...women tend to say details...know what im saying?

Have you told her to seek some help with counseling? just wondering...

I like good guys. :) Ive had mine for over eight years now... He promised me he would be faithful, love me and marry me, that was when he was 16. He's hasnt broken his promise yet and he will be 25 this year. I know I've been blessed though.

coloravalanche said:
No, you are not being stalked. :) She didnt harm or threat you, didnt she? Yes, she shouldnt have crossed the line by giving you gifts...I learned my lesson so I will not do it again for the next guy.

I can see why she gave you gifts,...she was trying too hard...trying to win you to like her..maybe you can sit down and give her details how you feel about her...women needs to hear details not brief to brief...men tend to say brief things...women tend to say details...know what im saying?

Have you told her to seek some help with counseling? just wondering...

maybe if Steel slob on himself and eat chicken to the bone, and
dig his nose, and do something stupid to make the girl go away....
then it will work, heeheee. :naughty:

To me bad boys are guys who go to jail, sell or do drugs, see more than one girl at a time, lie, dont take care of their children, sleep around, abuse thier girlfriends, steal... bad stuff... players... all that kind of stuff.

Ick!!! Who would want a guy like that? Not me!

katt.

Back