Snuggie

SkullChick

Reaction score
You know Snuggie? Its blanket with sleeves you see in commerical all the time, next thing I noticed while back is they came out with more print/color, then kid sized and guess what I saw few days ago in drugstore? Snuggie for DOG! I almost lost it right there why in the blue hell would a dog need snuggie, what next? Snuggie for cat or bird? Lol sheesh

Anyone brought snuggie for dog in alldeaf? :lol:

I don't have a dog now, and I wouldn't buy a Snuggie for one if I did. I did see them for sale at Bed, Bath & Beyond. What a hoot! :lol:

The question is would your dog want to wear a snuggie? :giggle:

Our dog wore a coat and booties in Colorado. The booties protect their paws from agents put on the ice and snow. In the house, she was plenty warm.

The Chinese Crested dogs don't have hair and they might appreciate a snuggie. :P

Haha they'll get mad and lay down like they're dead if you put snuggie on cat

If I ever had a cat, *note I really dislike cats* I would make sure that cat is comfortable with whatever I do to it.
If I wanted to put a leash on it, I will.

Oh I saw that on commerical and of course in the store....My dogs likes to go under the blankets and happy to sleep! I don't want to invest the snuggies for the dogs.

LOL

maybe yes maybe no. They love fleeces to sit on. I thought snuggie would be easier for them to cover it all. bet they would look adorable like a little red hood. hehe

Ah, now you can force your poor pets to be part of the embarrassing family, too. :)

Our cat that just died liked to wear a sweater. I think he felt dressed up like the dogs. Unfortunately, he would fall over all the time when walking in his sweater, and we had to keep standing him back up..

And of course I would never put anything so silly as a snuggie on my dog............

They prefer T shirts!!
!:P

That's a darling shirt your dog is wearing in your avatar. :D

Yes, a daring off the shoulder French look. I love the avatar, sooo cute, Bots.

Yes, a daring off the shoulder French look. I love the avatar, sooo cute, Bots.

Joey would appreciate your compliment. He fancies himself a real ladies man, and is gaining strength and confidence everyday. He went to a birthday party last night.

If I can't fix me, I can do a lot of good for some helpless little animals.

Back