Sleight of Hand

Third try, "For crying out loud"

Hahaha you guys! I didn't even get as far as reading the signs. I saw the word flatulance and knew it right away! haha

(Sorry, this post keeps on popping up here #444 instead of answering Cathe's #448 Post)

Just a guess on #448 post .... "for goodness' sake"? or "for Pete's sake"?

(see Cathe remembering her teachers telling her to sit down an let somebody else answer) sorry! I'll try to take turns and share!)

thank you Botts

English Idiom Meaning: I am annoyed or surprised by this

right index finger touches right side of forhead and sweeps forward and points out
right index finger and left index finger draw lines down from eyes, alternate and repeat
left L shaped fist touches cheek and then both fist hands facing palm out jerk side to side with eyes squint close

thank you Botts

English Idiom Meaning: I am annoyed or surprised by this

right index finger touches right side of forhead and sweeps forward and points out
right index finger and left index finger draw lines down from eyes, alternate and repeat
left L shaped fist touches cheek and then both fist hands facing palm out jerk side to side with eyes squint close

Fourth time to answer due to server failure.

"For crying out loud"

Way to go Botts! And you are so patient! I would have thrown my computer out the window! Your turn!

Way to go Botts! And you are so patient! I would have thrown my computer out the window! Your turn!

Thank you.

Meaning= Rare event or occurrence.

1. Right "B" hand, shakes slightly, pivoted at wrist.

2. Right "C" hand held in front of face.

Ummm I think Botts got it first cause she had a server error and tried several times but you guys decide whose turn.

Just a guess on #448 post .... "for goodness' sake"? or "for Pete's sake"?

Well! Welcome to the game Matilda! Nope but your were close. It was "for crying out loud" :wave: Stay and Play and come back often! The more the merrier!

I just walked six miles and hurt my self. (why do I always over do!) I'm going to bed
and rest. Yall don't have too much fun without me!

Thank you.

Meaning= Rare event or occurrence.

1. Right "B" hand, shakes slightly, pivoted at wrist.

2. Right "C" hand held in front of face.

Since we have no need for any more confusion in this thread, I hope the glitch or glitches throwing posts out of order are done messing with us.

Is the idiom "Once in a blue moon," Botts? It's an oldie but goodie.

Last edited:
Since we have no need for any more confusion in this thread, I hope the glitch or glitches thowing posts out of order are done messing with us.

Is the idiom "Once in a blue moon," Botts? It's an oldie but goodie.

You are correct Chase, sorry I took your turn by mistake.

You are correct Chase, sorry I took your turn by mistake.

Wasn't your fault at all. The glitches in this game and The Trio Game are to blame.

This deaf idiom says it for me:

It is the S-hand held like a cup where the thumb and forefinger form the round lip. The palm of the other 5-hand brushes the excess outward and away.

When done gently, the sign means abundance, plenty, sufficient.

When signed forcefully, it becomes the deaf idiom meaning my limit has been exceeded and it’s time to quit.

The idiom is . . .

Chase I don't understand this part:

"where the thumb and forefinger for the round lip."

could you explain this for me?

Back