Sleeping disorder?

Mik0r

Reaction score
I think I might have developed myself a nice little sleeping dissorder! lol, =/ not coool!

It's not that you get to sleep, it's that the sleep doesn't make you any less tired, =/

I usually wake up and not feel rested...I think it's because of a neck injury I had that bothers me during the sleeping time. :(

I like to stay up until I'm really tired so I can sleep more heavier. :p

Mike you need to go to see the dr about the sleep disorder... My father have a sleep disorder and the dr gave him sleeping pills and it helps him go sleep and wake up feeling great :D so check it out with your doctor and he might give you sleeping pills

lol, I must have blood taken and testing, my psychiotrist thinks the tiredness is linked to a secret depression, and now that she told me I have secret stuff I think my sleeping dissorder popped out, and I can only sleep 4 hours a day now, =(

me too, I started to sleep any time as I want to. but I was having a hard time to sleep last night. just sucks. I started to sleep during the day and staying up all the night.

being a vampire? well, I knew it is so bad thing to do this way because I am going to back to ISD, (Indiana school for the deaf), and I will have to change my sleep schedule. like to sleep at 10 or midnight then get up at 6:30. Its so hard to change it.

oh my gosh.

the spelling's insomina... i uddy HOW u feel... See a dr abt that and see what u can do mikor, cuz the less u sleep the harder ur body will reset its sleeping hours. i know it sucks not sleeping enuff.

I don't get much sleep either. When I'm in school, I usually go to bed between 4am & 5am. I then get up between 8am & 9am. Poor me! :(

You have trouble begin sleep? I have trouble to get some rest or sleep. I have not sleep from March 31rd 2003 to May 15th 2003 but too nap for 30 minutes to 2 hours a day. Somehow, I final sleep for no reason. It might come from my stress with college or hopsital? Some of my friend doesn't believe that I stay up that long. Oh well, my face was pale and not doing well.

Did you went to the doctor or hopsital recent for any health reason that you took the pills?

I have trouble to catch up with assignment due the hospital gave me two shot of pain killer. Ding! I stay away and watch the sun rise. Watch my friend's sleep to see what he or she dream about because the body movement like leg up and down. What that suppose to be?? Kicking in the air, eh?

So, you should see the doctor but try see different doctor to find same option. Sometime the doctor is not doing work hard to get care. Sometime they care is money answer for their bill debt be pay off the student loan. Who know, eh?

I took the pill to force for my brain use sleep cycle in back order normal hours.

I went to see my family in small town, but my parent moved new house but telephone or the cable for telvision isn't ready to hook up. I feel like my parent's house is my recovery.

I havn't been able to go to doctor yet... By the looks of it I'm not gunna make it, lol, tis day 4 and no sleep is driving me nuts, =/

I rarely took naps when I was young...right now, if I ever take a nap..it'll always be over 4 hours...I do have hard time waking up from a short nap. :/

I think I would develop the Sleeping disorder til I learn about myself being plm with work and stresses. Now, it turns alright so far, just handle myself from time to time. :D

Originally posted by Mik0r
I havn't been able to go to doctor yet... By the looks of it I'm not gunna make it, lol, tis day 4 and no sleep is driving me nuts, =/

get yourself real drunk :o

Back