Simple Things That Make You Go "Ugh!"

:mad2: Well, well well. Guess what I woke up with this morning? Yup, spider bites-- two of them. Both on my ankle, and yes, it's itching like insane crazy. Should not have talked spiders. :|

Oh, sorry about your bites, I hope it is spiders and not bedbugs, as per the discussion elsewhere on alldeaf.

Are you sure they're spider bites? It could be Mosquitos -- they're still out until it freezes. The unseasonably warm October that you and I are having in Chicago and MN means the Mosquitos are still active. I still see them this morning.

Are you sure they're spider bites? It could be Mosquitos -- they're still out until it freezes. The unseasonably warm October that you and I are having in Chicago and MN means the Mosquitos are still active. I still see them this morning.

Pretty sure. There's two red marks on my ankle, and since I was asleep last night, I didn't feel them until I woke up this morning at 5:30 AM, and as I seem to recall, non-venomous spider bites have an itch that's extremely annoying, which is what this is. It takes about 3 weeks for it to go away, so I'll just ignore it, and let it heal on its own.

You wouldn't see mosquito bites until the next morning, anyway. But it's no matter. You could pick up some cortisone at your local pharmacy. That would help with the itching and swelling.

:mad2: Well, well well. Guess what I woke up with this morning? Yup, spider bites-- two of them. Both on my ankle, and yes, it's itching like insane crazy. Should not have talked spiders. :|

That sound more like fleas bites to me , how are you feeling other wise?

Loose signage in 55 MPH winds getting me directly in the nose. Not cool.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VnCBXoovGQ[/ame]

men who don't put toilet lid down then drip on the floor tell lie and blame a woman .....gentlemen this is physically impossible for woman to do

:( When my phone isn't being used, but I have it on, but powered down, I somehow keep finding my phone asking me if I really wanted to call 911, and I'm like NO!! That's just one downside of the SVRS 911 app. :|

When a web site get a makeover , I check my weather out online and the web site been change but it's not as good as the old one. UGH!

same. when I ride in NYC, I can smell weed... all the time. :roll:

to those who smell weed in the car all the time - are you sure is not coming from your own car?
that much weed can sure make you forgetful :naughty:

Fuzzy

are you sure it's spiders? have you been outside, perhaps?
I recently learned about this:

chiggers

never ever heard of them in my whole life until (I suspect) was bitten by one.
the bites are very similar to the mosquito bites and ITCH like crazy for weeks on end.
chigger bites tend to have a blister at the top while mosquito does not.

Fuzzy

my mosquito bites look like the wasp bites, except they do not swell so humongous.
however, since I am allergic to bug bites, they do tend to be bigger and last waaaay longer than other pple 'quito bites.

Fuzzy

Back