Sidekick 3

stillwaiting

Reaction score
Does anyone out there have a sk3 yet. If so how do you like it? Does anyone have one they want to sell?

stillwaiting said:
Does anyone out there have a sk3 yet. If so how do you like it? Does anyone have one they want to sell?

Since I am not a member of T-mobile, I will have to wait until July 10th before I can order one.

Can't wait for it to come out.

I know I must be NUTS - but I have no choice. I had to go ahead and order the SK3 - I logged on to www.t-mobile.com on my PC and went for the upgrade - it's going for 399.99 retail, but if you sign up for a two-year contract, it will be 299.99 - so all together, along with tax, it will cost me almost 321 dollars.

The reason is because I'm having problems wtih the sim card connector in my SK2 - it sometimes disconnects and I have to slam the pager around to get it to re-connect. I've already asked for a replacement, but unfortunately, they no longer have reconditioned SK2s available. They may have more later, but with some long-distance trips coming up this summer, I decided it would be better to upgrade to a SK3.

I know, I could buy one on EBay, but with the SK3 coming out, why not just get that for almost the same price I would have to pay for a SK2 on EBay? Yes, they still go for over $200.00 - go figure.

I just don't want to take a chance - I want to be able to keep in touch with MizzDeaf, my parents and my good friends if something happens... and if I got good/great news to impart to them.

*sigh* I'll let you know when I get it - and take pictures of it personally...so you can see what it looks like to me. All right, dearies?

I would rather wait till my Sidekick die on me or problems. it does look nice but I am happy what I have in my hand. :)

I should get SK3 on July 6th. I'm anxious about it. the guy from T mobile told me that its got great feature and better range. So it not going to be "best" range" I would check it out myself.

i would love to get one..but im not sure how i will react to getting paged by people and tjs father? lol.. getting annoyed ? lol.. i dunno im still old fashioned.. hehe.. :)

Hopefully next year when visiting USA, i'll check out the t-mobile stores to see what the sidekicks looks like etc.

Back