Show us your beer!

s_bottle_of_milk.jpg

I DRINK MILK. I AM THE MAN.

It's good for you, SON!

well seriously? yes i drink milk every weekend... Mountain Dew FTW.

i used to drink budlights all the time when i was 17. it makes me tired and feel risky/unsafely.

Drinking beers is stupidly in my opinion.. i am glad that i quit drinking beers 3 months ago. :)

is good taste Shark lager beer??

Yes, My friends and I went to Hula Hut restaurant in Austin TX last two month ago. I tried to taste first lager. Pours a pale gold color with a small white head. Typical Corona type aroma with a similar style of taste without the skunk that comes with the Corona. An average beer, but not at as bad as that Corona crap. Landshark Lager is a beer brewed by Anheuser-Busch.

If you don't like beer, why waste your time posting then?

Regardless, how could I miss this thread? I gotta add a picture sometime. I don't drink beer out of the bottle though.

Yes, My friends and I went to Hula Hut restaurant in Austin TX last two month ago. I tried to taste first lager. Pours a pale gold color with a small white head. Typical Corona type aroma with a similar style of taste without the skunk that comes with the Corona. An average beer, but not at as bad as that Corona crap. Landshark Lager is a beer brewed by Anheuser-Busch.

landshark with lime or without? :D

Back