Show off your desktop v.711

screenshot5tl.png

Sexy. I know.
if pac had seen this, he would scream!!!

I change wallapaers for fun than boring same wallpaper for years. Ha!

My BLACKBERRY PC!

myhomeagewallpaper800ie2.png

I wish that PC products by RIM!

This is what my desktop wallpaper looks like now. If you want a copy of what I'm using, PM me.

desktop.jpg

Now, show off yours! :mrgreen:

Damn, I love that background u have there!! Wow!!! Alex I just pm u now... for the coping of that...

Beautiful!!! Love that nature like that!

Thanks for share, Alex.... damn now I am drooling!

I am currently using this pic as my desktop. Hope you like it. :)

wintertopaw4.jpg

Wow!!! Kola!! Love that one...damn... that awesome! I would love to lay down looking up like DM said lol.. but tooo freaky cold outside! BRRR lol But love that snow in that area....wooo love it!!

Thanks for share! Damn... love it!

Wow!!! Kola!! Love that one...damn... that awesome! I would love to lay down looking up like DM said lol.. but tooo freaky cold outside! BRRR lol But love that snow in that area....wooo love it!!

Thanks for share! Damn... love it!

Oh, it is already in the winter. Today is July 17th. I checked out my window. Yup it is snow here. Darn it. It's a global warning. *Sigh*

Aw darn!! I'm the very last on the blog to show off my desktop.

here it is!!

Attachments

• Cattydesktop.JPG
    Cattydesktop.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 28
IF you see black taskbar. I downloaded free Zune skins for XP.. Google search it and download it.

Catty

Purple, is it windows VISTA??

NOPE! Good news! XP only!! If you google "free XP skins". You'll see bunch of them but be aware of spyware. I downloaded Zune skin for XP from website that connects download from Microsoft. It's free tho.

Catty

I'm using a free wallpaper randomizer program that changes my wallpaper every 15 minutes. It also focuses on a specific group of wallpapers for specific days if it ever arrives to that date.

For instance, I can have a bunch of Christmas wallpapers that play on Christmas day or a bunch of birthday wallpapers that play on my birthday. ;)

I'm using a free wallpaper randomizer program that changes my wallpaper every 15 minutes. It also focuses on a specific group of wallpapers for specific days if it ever arrives to that date.

For instance, I can have a bunch of Christmas wallpapers that play on Christmas day or a bunch of birthday wallpapers that play on my birthday. ;)

Hope you have 1gb of RAM or more and better graphic card to throw in as many changing wallpaper, widgets, and many animated graphics on desktop. Kidding. I used to have Webshot but I deleted cuz it slowed down my laptop.. Finally decide to download and try out Yahoo's Widgets (weather and clock). It seem it doesn't affect performance much. I just keep it simple. But for my desktop, who cares. I can just load it all up till it bogs. I've tried 512mb along with other 512mb stick in my desktop (1 gb total), I noticed the performance improved!!

More memory= better performance

CAtty

NOPE! Good news! XP only!! If you google "free XP skins". You'll see bunch of them but be aware of spyware. I downloaded Zune skin for XP from website that connects download from Microsoft. It's free tho.

Catty
Catty, Yeah I got you. I prefer get the real OEM WIN-Vista OS with beautiful NATURE theme.. :P

Because I had used to the windowblind on PC theme. it sometime crashed on my pc and even it actually shutdown PC data for NO reason. I had to formitted harddrive again. I learned something my lesson. I wont load any third party themes on pc again. ;)

Catty, Yeah I got you. I prefer get the real OEM WIN-Vista OS with beautiful NATURE theme.. :P

Because I had used to the windowblind on PC theme. it sometime crashed on my pc and even it actually shutdown PC data for NO reason. I had to formitted harddrive again. I learned something my lesson. I wont load any third party themes on pc again. ;)

Same here...

I had recovery my computer at few time after killed from windowblind.

I was wondering if you can "steal" Windows Vista's "xxx.msi" files which are theme file and extract it and install it in XP (perhap ask one of ur friend that have Vista installed their system LOL). I've never tried that. even screensavers too. I have NO idea if files like that are compatible. IN that way you don't have to worry about using 3rd party software that crashes pc. I would never use that. I prefer xxxx.msi file to use theme directly LOL.

I've done that with screensaver extracted and transferred from Windows 98 to Win 95.. It works!! LOL But the Text and one of screensaver didn't work. So give you idea. Maybe googlesearch it.

Catty

Windowblinds 5.5 desktop

hello I'm new here just a few days join AD

Attachments

• WindowBlinds 5.jpg
    WindowBlinds 5.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 12
Back