Show off Your Computer Desk!

Here's 2 pics of 1) my dead laptop due to it caught spyware I kept it offline and 2) my PS3/ LCD TV combo used to surf AD until I can replace the laptop with an Apple MacMini. No more M$ shit for me...

UPDATE: I decided to go ahead and resurrect the laptop from the dead by reformatting and reinstalling XP. Still planning on getting a MacMini anyways and the PS3 is officially retired from websurfing. I hated to lose everything I kept in the HDD but I had no choice to do that to in order to get the spyware out of the computer.

Best thing was I did it myself and not pay Geek Squad 100 to fix it. Next project for the laptop is to upgrade the RAM from its factory 512meg to 1-2 gig.

Now for updated pic of the laptop after I removed the books sitting on it and working on it.

UPDATE: I decided to go ahead and resurrect the laptop from the dead by reformatting and reinstalling XP. Still planning on getting a MacMini anyways and the PS3 is officially retired from websurfing. I hated to lose everything I kept in the HDD but I had no choice to do that to in order to get the spyware out of the computer.

Best thing was I did it myself and not pay Geek Squad 100 to fix it. Next project for the laptop is to upgrade the RAM from its factory 512meg to 1-2 gig.

Now for updated pic of the laptop after I removed the books sitting on it and working on it.
I just suggest you to get the External HDD as back up. thats what I have some External HDDs for back up if my laptop got crashed..

10118908817008lf1.jpg

Just simple...:)

Here's my current desk. Sorry for the lil mess on the side of the desk. I took that with my phone's camera since I don't have a digital camera. The quality isn't that good, but you get the idea.

image028hv2.jpg

Finally heres the pics of the Gateway FX P7805u alongside with the old HP Pavilion ZV5410us on my desk :)

Boasting time!
Desk of a crazy IT technician ;),

Not as bad as I previously had while working in IT, I got rid of a lot of junk. TV's elsewhere. Used to have a 3rd station area as well, and got rid of that.
naishodesk.jpg

Boasting time!
Desk of a crazy IT technician ;),

Not as bad as I previously had while working in IT, I got rid of a lot of junk. TV's elsewhere. Used to have a 3rd station area as well, and got rid of that.
naishodesk.jpg

Ah, i think it looks very nice!!!!

I like L shaped desks. Just can't afford it at the moment.

They're handy to have IMO, I've had mine for about.. counting 4 years now. It's been with me through 2 moves, can split around the middle for easy disassembly.

If you got an Ikea, and you're okay with em, that's where I got mine. I think it was pretty decent too? Around $100-200 ish? DIY build em up.
Forgot the price, it's been awhile. It's not too bad if you don't go too fancy. The tabletop is where all the money's at.

I like L shaped desks. Just can't afford it at the moment.

why not just make your own? I just buy metal legs from IKEA and it's reusable. Wooden board at home depot is cheap.

Ha, I used to have a L shaped table with shelfs and stuff. I took it apart and threw it all in the trash because no one wanted to buy it when I was selling it on craigslist for cheap. It takes too much space and it weighs a ton.

+1 for cleanliness
+1 for organization
+1 for simplicity
+10 for polar bear thing
-100 for tv :mad2:

you failed me :facepalm:

lol, jiro just
grinning-smiley-017.gif
'ed you.

Maybe it's his video surveillance TV, that should be reasonable excuse to own that!

I used to have my TV on my desk.. but after I realized I ended up using my PC more than my TV, I moved it away.

Back