Should We Refuse the Bailout for the BIG 3?

Should We Refuse the Bailout for the Big 3?

• 1. Refuse the bailout for them!

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • 2. Yes to bailout for them!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 3. Not so sure?!

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You and I have different taste.

I like many of their existing model, it looks more sexier and better design than in 15 years ago, I dislike design of Mustang in prior to 1999, only post-1999, I love their design.

indeed... different taste. I put emphasis on style and handling... which is why I like a certain model and year. I'm more of 1990's type... and some early 2000's as well.

indeed... different taste. I put emphasis on style and handling... which is why I like a certain model and year. I'm more of 1990's type... and some early 2000's as well.

I edited my post, I like mustang that design in after 1994, I was forgot to figure on year of model because of had check in last few years.

I like mid to late 90's and 2000's car, late 90's SUV looks sexy.

it's not that we're being dependent. It's simply part of capitalism. If somebody makes a better product but cheap, that's what we'll pay for and so will you. American or Japanese... it's of no concern to me. I only want a nice reliable, cheap product. That's all I care.

I strongly disagree with you on this one, I'd rather to keep our OWN money in our OWN country.

Big 3 makes affordable cars but.... they're ugly as fuck. Why can't they make simple and attractive cars??? But their trucks are friggin' cool like F-150 :cool2:

*nods* Agree, I like their trucks, and have the same opinion, they are not wonderful technology nor attractive, but just my toughts is that why didn't we do something about it? Why not we make it look cool and let people become fall in love with our cars?

:lol: I am interested into more older than 1990's, I like 80's and 70's, but would do anything to make it better, that is what my point is..

For example:

Most of people quit smoking the cigarette in cold turkey because the cigarette contains over 40 cancer causing chemicals and they no longer smoke.

Today, there's a solution for this. An electronic cigarette which have many times less chemicals, which also contains no cancer causing chemicals, compare to the traditional cigarettes and we even can smoke more healthy than the traditional cigarettes.

Foxrac - don't you love 80's Buick Regal? That shit was HOT and I still love it. It was our first family car when we moved to America

1987BuickRegal.jpg

You seems bashing on big 3 companies, I'm not going to continue to discuss.

It's obviously that they aren't your taste and keep bash on them, for me, if I dislike Japanese SUV then just don't buy it and don't bother to bash on their companies.
Jiro is just trying to point some things out to you for you to understand how those BIG 3 companies are. The question is how are the companies going to survive if consumers are not buying their cars? If we do bail them out, how could we trust them that they will turn their companies around? Those big CEO's guys are making over 70 bucks a hour, for making cars that won't sell? It's stupid to be making more cars than the market is buying. They asking for so much money to bail them out, and it's not a solution to our economy. I'm sorry. :)

Foxrac - don't you love 80's Buick Regal? That shit was HOT and I still love it. It was our first family car when we moved to America

1987BuickRegal.jpg

It looks alright to me.

My parent is used had 1989 Ford Aerostar and not sold until 1993, I don't like this kind of van.
1989_Ford_Aerostar-358x286.jpg

Jiro is just trying to point some things out to you for you to understand how those BIG 3 companies are. The question is how are the companies going to survive if consumers are not buying their cars? If we do bail them out, how could we trust them that they will turn their companies around? Those big CEO's guys are making over 70 bucks a hour, for making cars that won't sell? It's stupid to be making more cars than the market is buying. They asking for so much money to bail them out, and it's not a solution to our economy. I'm sorry. :)

If you want let them goes then we will be in deeper recession, it would take longer time to recover it, check the video that I posted and it's fact video based on US and automaker budget.
http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/59212-should-we-refuse-bailout-big-3-a-2.html#post1176479

I had already explained in previous post about my opinion on big 3 companies.

Unfortunately, the bailout plan would be more likely to pass in congress, senators are smart so enough to save our economy and Obama does support it, just like happened to $700 billion bailout for bank, credit or mortgage companies.

:ty::ty::ty: you've said it better.

If you want let them goes then we will be in deeper recession, it would take longer tome to recover it, check the video that I posted and it's fact video based on US and automaker budget.
http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/59212-should-we-refuse-bailout-big-3-a-2.html#post1176479

I had already explained in previous post about my opinion on big 3 companies.

Unfortunately, the bailout plan would be more likely to pass in congress, senators are smart so enough to save our economy and Obama does support it, just like happened to $700 billion bailout for bank, credit or mortgage companies.

that video was more convincing than articles, eh? Obama is not the type of man you can BS with. When I saw executives of Big 3 testifying... all I got is an image of them laughing at their private jets on their way back to their mansions. $1 a year is a farce. Look at Steve Jobs... he did $1 a year and he's still filthy rich.... difference is - Steve Jobs did it right... not Big 3.

The executives need to leave and they are Domestic Dissents :mad2:

that video was more convincing than articles, eh? Obama is not the type of man you can BS with. When I saw executives of Big 3 testifying... all I got is an image of them laughing at their private jets on their way back to their mansions. $1 a year is a farce. Look at Steve Jobs... he did $1 a year and he's still filthy rich.... difference is - Steve Jobs did it right... not Big 3.

The executives need to leave and they are Domestic Dissents :mad2:

Remember, bailout is loan, not free money and they have pay back.

I does care about American car but not CEO.

This thread is about the Big three of the US auto industry (GM, Ford and Chrysler) not about the Bank, Mortgage or Credit. That's the whole different topic here. :lol:

This thread is about the Big three of the US auto industry (GM, Ford and Chrysler) not about the Bank, Mortgage or Credit. That's the whole different topic here. :lol:

I was point about how senators work.

I don't find your post so funny.

Remember, bailout is loan, not free money and they have pay back.

I does care about American car but not CEO.

it's not that simple. They'll ask for another bailout again. That's the power of being mega corporation. They have you by the balls. "If you don't give them a bailout - your economy and GDP will tank."

Here's how I wanna play - "you want my money? then leave the company"

it's not that simple. They'll ask for another bailout again. Here's how I wanna play - "you want my money? then leave the company"

Doubtfully, that's not part of game to play or kill the economy.

that's how they wanna play because they know who wins. It was easy game.

that's how they wanna play because they know who wins. It was easy game.

Not really, they could in trouble like 2 AIG execs did.

They could in trouble for play with money like 2 AIG execs did.

take a look at several CEOs... and see how long they're serving in jails. Most of them are serving house arrest or no jail time or a few months in jail. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them got pardoned. Hell look at Martha Stewart... what a joke! They're still RICH!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah it seems like some of people rather to sit down and wait for other country to do the better and letting them beating us all the times... Geez...

take a look at several CEOs... and see how long they're serving in jails. Most of them are serving house arrest or no jail time or a few months in jail. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them got pardoned. Hell look at Martha Stewart... what a joke! They're still RICH!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

then tell senator to add rule in loan is existing CEO require to resign.

I know that this CEO is pain ass but I want find way to save American cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back