Should the IPhone 4 be Recalled ??

Should it be recalled? They should.

But I think the Apple company is just trying to avoid to recall which would cost them lot of money so they would send free bumpers instead... and offer a deal if anyone buy it before Sept. 30th, he/she will receive a free case... boy, it's rather ridiculous! (my opinion)

I decided to slip the iPhone 4 till much later when it's finally solved or probably look for another pager to replace my old fart SK2. It seems like iPhone 3G works well as of now.

Well, I have no problem with reception. I keep my Phone 4 / case for protecting scratching. I might replace another iPhone 5 next week or two if it s stronger panel, power antenna and LTE network in any carriers.

You realize that there's no reception issues? The rate is just the same as iPhone G3s? No one complained about G3s.

I know that it but I don't believe about iphone 4 and Verizon iphone rumors from Bloomberg.

Job said ”We challenge Bloomberg BusinessWeek to produce anything beyond rumors to back this up. It’s simply not true.”

Do you know what he talk about?

Apple says that Bloomberg's report from earlier -- that Apple's senior antenna expert supposedly warned Steve Jobs that the new iPhone 4's antenna design may "hurt reception" and "lead to dropped calls" -- is "simply not true," the WSJ reports.

Read more: Apple Says Bloomberg iPhone 4 "Antennagate" Report Is "Simply Not True"

He don't mean Verizon.

I downloaded ios 4.0.1 last night. I will get a free case when I go to AT&T or Apple store in LV. I plan to get EVO this sept for tethering purpose only...since I still work for Sorenson (Netrox, don't kill me, ok). I plan to do tax deductible on HTC EVO.

I downloaded ios 4.0.1 last night. I will get a free case when I go to AT&T or Apple store in LV. I plan to get EVO this sept for tethering purpose only...since I still work for Sorenson (Netrox, don't kill me, ok). I plan to do tax deductible on HTC EVO.

Hmm. ATT's new plan do have tethering for iPhone.

I thought u love iPhone 4 beat EVO. Also, I called (VP) Sorenson for test my VP200. It looked fine due problem with power cord plug then replace new one. and, She asked me "do you own iPhone 4?" I said "No, it's EVO" (during She left note with SMS numbers on door when i was not home. I texted her) She said "wow, I want EVO". hahaha

I'm going to kill you when I see you in vegas, baby!

I thought u love iPhone 4 beat EVO. Also, I called (VP) Sorenson for test my VP200. It looked fine due problem with power cord plug then replace new one. and, She asked me "do you own iPhone 4?" I said "No, it's EVO" (during She left note with SMS numbers on door when i was not home. I texted her) She said "wow, I want EVO". hahaha

I do love iphone 4, but AT&T's plan is what I disagree with. That's all.

pix or it didnt happen! LOL

Netrox is the sweetest and most intelligent person I've known. I don't mind pawing all over him, but too bad, he is gay. He is cute, too!! Again, don't kill me!! :naughty:

Do I want 2GB with tethering? No thanks. I'd rather to have unlimited data plan with tethering included.

Well, I used tethering a lot and I never get over 1GB for me in 2 years so far. Trust me.

Not just me, it's happen to anyone who use mobile a lot and no one use to over 1GB yet.

Check it out. Chevy57 use tethering for his business and he don't get close to 1GB yet.

http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-products-technologies/79165-data-usage-mobile-phone.html

See, No one over 1GB yet.

There is no unlimited plan for tethering and no tethering for EVO 4G for $29.99.

Data Only Plan - Sprint Relay Store

Phone as Modem, up to 5GB per month in total or up to 300MB per month while off-network roaming (PAM†) (Included! Save $15)
Incoming calls will be blocked. When making the outgoing phone calls, you will be billed at $0.20 per minute for local voice calls or $0.40 per minute for long distance voice calls. The incoming call block may be removed by contacting our video customer service, with the exception of the Palm Pre, Palm Pixi, HTC Hero, Samsung Moment and HTC EVO 4G. If the incoming call block is removed, you will be billed at the same rate as the outgoing phone calls.
* Requires new activation and 2-year agreement. This offer is not valid at Sprint retail store, Telesales, or Sprint.com website.

† PAM not available on the Palm Pre, Palm Pixi, Samsung Moment, HTC Hero and HTC EVO 4G.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Attachments

• tether.jpg
    tether.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 23
I already clear explain it for $29.99 only. :aw: That's mean without extra.

So that's mean $59.98 for you without insurance and tax?

My BB is only $29.99 with tethering.

Yep, I used to BB curve with PAM for single only and EV-DO Rev A is slower speed.

EVO can sharing up to 8 wireless devices as iPad, PSP, laptop, VPAD and iPhone 4.

Yep, I used to BB curve with PAM for single only and EV-DO Rev A is slower speed.

EVO can sharing up to 8 wireless devices as iPad, PSP, laptop, VPAD and iPhone 4.

Incorrect, BB Curve doesn't have EVDO Rev. A but only Rev. 0.

BB Tour has EVDO Rev. A.

Yes, I understand about single only as I need. I don't need more than two. Why need wireless to iphone 4 if iphone 4 already have carrier. :giggle:

BB curve is REV 0 and it's awful slower than REV A. Foxrac is correct. My BB curve never had Rev A before.

Did you know HTC EV0 use REV A? I believe you confused between REV A and REV 0. My area do not have 4G yet, so no point for me for this year.

Evo has no PAM but add-on mobile hotspot at $29.95. Total amount is approx. $70.00. not so worth. Almost Blackberries have PAM.

Back