Should I.....

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Not just STD, theres many diseases out there you can catch same goes for AIDS, its not funny. Something to think about. Thats all I can say. :o

AIDS is a STD. STD = Sexually transmitted disease

Originally posted by ~Heather~
ehh you are right... :blush:

Ditto ;)

DOH! LOL! sowwy heather, but don t mean to make u feel soo DOH but yah ur a DOH for now LOL!

Originally posted by kuifje75
AIDS is a STD. STD = Sexually transmitted disease

:nono: wrong, AIDS is not part of STD, when did that had happened? :|
AIDs more of coming from injected of blood needle, like herion, unclean needles... STD does have some cures for any dieases of STD but not always for AIDS :eek: if i had AIDS, its not going to be that STD... :eek: where did that comes from? but true its may be part of STD sometimes but its more of Drugs.. thing.. i guess. :|

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
:nono: wrong, AIDS is not part of STD, when did that had happened? :|
AIDs more of coming from injected of blood needle, like herion, unclean needles... STD does have some cures for any dieases of STD but not always for AIDS :eek: if i had AIDS, its not going to be that STD... :eek: where did that comes from? but true its may be part of STD sometimes but its more of Drugs.. thing.. i guess. :|

Kiki gurl -- HIV/AIDS CAN be transmitted by sexual activities not only by dirty needles, being a hemophiliac (cannot naturally have blood clots when u cut/injure self)

if its possible it can be transmitted then YES its in the category of STD's -- especially if a person had unprotected sex with various sexual partners -- it doesnt apply SOLELY with the GLBT community -- but it CAN happen to those in the straight community -- HIV/AIDS is not gender specific nor is it race specific -- it can happen to ALL ppl of all walks of life -- gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, straight, black, white, hispanic, asian whatever

Last edited:
Kiki,
AIDS can be transmitted through three things:

1)through unprotected sex
2)sharing drug needles
3)through blood

Some STDs have cures and other STDs do not have cures.
AIDS just happens to fit in the latter category.
Trust me, and Fly Free, you'll be thankful. ;)

Originally posted by kuifje75
Kiki,
AIDS can be transmitted through three things:

1)through unprotected sex
2)sharing drug needles
3)through blood

Some STDs have cures and other STDs do not have cures.
AIDS just happens to fit in the latter category.
Trust me, and Fly Free, you'll be thankful. ;)

Kuifje -- ur explaination is much clearer -- gracias for doing that :) im aware of those 3 transmissions that can occur on getting HIV/AIDS

:shock: that will be tough deision for her hubby to tell her. rty to convince her to make undy but it will be hurt alot for sure!!

I wouldn't say anything, unless of course, he's cheating on her with men. Then you need to tell her. But be sure that you're 110% sure and that you have proof because she is not going to want to believe this.

Originally posted by Fly Free
Kuifje -- ur explaination is much clearer -- gracias for doing that :) im aware of those 3 transmissions that can occur on getting HIV/AIDS

:laugh2: I just realised something.
I meant:

Trust me and Fly Free. (as in trust us)
You'll (to Kiki) be thankful!

;) I didn't doubt that you (Fly Free) didn't know what it was. Sowwy for my bad grammar!

You could talk to the husband directly and tell him how you feel and your concerns, maybe he has the same concerns but doesn't have the guts to tell her himself..I do know of one guy who is gay, but his wife doesn't know either.. and they have 2 boys together. He has been with other guys but she still doesn't know..I know this because he tried to kiss my hubby once but my hubby pushed him away.. :x

Just back off. Let her husband confess to her or she will find out herself.. it is the important key..."Seeing is believing."

Back