Shooting for fun~

Do you mean licenses to buy guns, or do you mean concealed carry permits, or....? Each state has different requirements. Some states now have reciprocal agreements. That means, if you have a permit from one state and travel thru another, or visit another, your permit will be accepted by the other state also. You really have to check with the agency of each state that you want to know about. There is no consistent law.

You dont need a license to buy guns or rifles, but if you want to purchase a its a military rifle you will have to go through gun dealership who has FFL (Federal Firearms License) locally.

I only know you can't buy military weapons in CA and NY.

magnix2k

You dont need a license to buy guns or rifles, but if you want to purchase a its a military rifle you will have to go through gun dealership who has FFL (Federal Firearms License) locally.

I only know you can't buy military weapons in CA and NY.

magnix2k
I was just using the terminology of the original question to get a better understanding. :)

In SC, all you need is picture identification and a background check to buy any gun (long or hand) at an authorized gun shop, gun show, or pawn shop, except a fully automatic weapon.

Only dealers with Class III licenses can deal in full-auto weapons. You can buy a rifle or shotgun at Walmart or sporting goods stores if you show a picture ID and get a background check. If you have a concealed carry permit, you just show that.

If you buy a gun from a private individual, or get it as a gift, you don't need to register it, in SC.

Each state has different laws. Some cities have additional restrictions. (I guess some of them haven't heard of the Second Amendment.)

I was just using the terminology of the original question to get a better understanding. :)

In SC, all you need is picture identification and a background check to buy any gun (long or hand) at an authorized gun shop, gun show, or pawn shop, except a fully automatic weapon.

Only dealers with Class III licenses can deal in full-auto weapons. You can buy a rifle or shotgun at Walmart or sporting goods stores if you show a picture ID and get a background check. If you have a concealed carry permit, you just show that.

If you buy a gun from a private individual, or get it as a gift, you don't need to register it, in SC.

Each state has different laws. Some cities have additional restrictions. (I guess some of them haven't heard of the Second Amendment.)

Interesting. The gun control law in Texas seems to be pretty easier than in SC. Lots of required items before purchasing any guns in SC.

Its VERY expensive to purchase a full automatic weapons in Texas. On this Website, MACHINE GUN DEALER, MACHINE GUNS FOR SALE - you can purchase any of those if you're wealthy. :)

Magnix2k

Interesting. The gun control law in Texas seems to be pretty easier than in SC. Lots of required items before purchasing any guns in SC.
The background check is a Federal law, required by the BATF, so every state requires that.

The only other requirement in SC is to show a picture ID (such as a driver's license). That doesn't seem hard to do.

What is the difference in Texas?

Its VERY expensive to purchase a full automatic weapons in Texas. On this Website, MACHINE GUN DEALER, MACHINE GUNS FOR SALE - you can purchase any of those if you're wealthy. :)

Magnix2k
Ha, ha, fully automatic are expensive every where. Also, those can use up a lot of ammo really quick! Not cheap!

Sure. Check back this weekend for the photo and I will itemize the name of each rifles and guns.

Magnix2k

Oh. Okay. I'll check my PM from you. Please no hurry. I have other things to do for my puppy's (7 1/2 months old) physical therapy. She jumped out the car window, and her paw got nerve damage. We are taking her to a swimming therapy two times a week, and they also will teach her how to walk properly. Her paw is starting to deform a little bit. That's what I am worried about.

Oh cool, I see these guns...

Ill picture of our many guns.. Lol.. I mean manyy.. We are selling them.. we cant keep them !

cuz, my husband s father passed away last in June, We arent excpeted that ! He was only 58....... hes such wonderful dad to me.. sad... after "will"... gave us some guns.. ugh.. We need sell them as soon.. and dont want keep them many guns in the house.. around kids.... I m not comfortable..

M-:afro:

i can buy your gun if u have 3006 and what u have ? im hunt deer lot deaf people hunt deer in fred tx

If I were you, I would keep the Marlin rifle , the duck hunting shotgun and the two .38 revolvers and the .12 pump action shotgun ( not the lever action ) and sell the rest off as those rifles and guns would make very good home survival food getting rifles and the .38 can catch a rabbit, the duck rifle to shoot a duck out of the sky for dinner and the .22 Marlin can be used for a deer rifle and the .12 ga. shotgun is a up close and personal rifle at med. to close range to survive through U.S. Homeland Security if things get real bad also a Marlin .22 can be converted to full auto too. If you go to Paladin Press - Publishers of the Action Library and type in Marlin then you will see the book on how to do it also BATF regulations apply but they probably would not be in effect that much if we have a really bad US Homeland Security crisis because we would be more focused on winning the war on terrorism but I would not convert it while there is no national emergency crisis so you can keep that book on the shelf in your private library and it makes for interesting book reading too.

If I were you, I would keep the Marlin rifle , the duck hunting shotgun and the two .38 revolvers and the .12 pump action shotgun ( not the lever action ) and sell the rest off as those rifles and guns would make very good home survival food getting rifles and the .38 can catch a rabbit, the duck rifle to shoot a duck out of the sky for dinner and the .22 Marlin can be used for a deer rifle and the .12 ga. shotgun is a up close and personal rifle at med. to close range to survive through U.S. Homeland Security if things get real bad also a Marlin .22 can be converted to full auto too. If you go to Paladin Press - Publishers of the Action Library and type in Marlin then you will see the book on how to do it also BATF regulations apply but they probably would not be in effect that much if we have a really bad US Homeland Security crisis because we would be more focused on winning the war on terrorism but I would not convert it while there is no national emergency crisis so you can keep that book on the shelf in your private library and it makes for interesting book reading too.

Interesting information.

Well, I have my other Marlin .22 with a scope for my kids to shoot and we thought we had too many guns/rifles in our house. We decided to sell them all. I have AK-47, PTR-91 .308, and a 7mm rifle and Bersa, CZ-85 handguns. Thats good enough.

Thanks!
Magnix2k

I'm not fond these guns in my family vains!

btw yours decision and have around fun play toy gun as pleasure least make sure put it down safe place locked come with cabient.. But unless must unloaded the bullet all the time.. no matter what if happends kid might curiouis and *bam* accidently next siblings or friend gone!

I'm sure that I bet you already know handle these responible as common sense..
Take Care~

Interesting information.

Well, I have my other Marlin .22 with a scope for my kids to shoot and we thought we had too many guns/rifles in our house. We decided to sell them all. I have AK-47, PTR-91 .308, and a 7mm rifle and Bersa, CZ-85 handguns. Thats good enough.

Thanks!
Magnix2k

u have 7mm rife i want look mind u send me pic om gun 7mm i real wand $$$$ ? my email kinglionstar2001@yahoo.com pls ty magnix

btw yours decision and have around fun play toy gun as pleasure least make sure put it down safe place locked come with cabient.. But unless must unloaded the bullet all the time.. no matter what if happends kid might curiouis and *bam* accidently next siblings or friend gone!

I'm sure that I bet you already know handle these responible as common sense..
Take Care~

We all know that. :zzz: :zzz:

magnix2k

Back