Shocking news I got from medical doctor

netrox said:
The most effective way to reduce blood sugar is to consume cinnamon. You need a few dashes of it a day to get your blood sugar under control. Cinnamon stimulates the insulin to use more sugar more efficiently. It works well for those with pre-diabetes.

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/26/12/3215

That is something you can do IN ADDITION TO.. it is not the most effective way. The most effective way is to eat right. Someone who eats whatever they want and thinks "I can just take some cinnamon supplements.." no. Not gonna work.

Back on the subject of the glycemic index, here’s an interesting page about chana dal, which contains the carbohydrate with the flattest glycemic response curve known to exist.

Levonian said:
Back on the subject of the glycemic index, here’s an interesting page about chana dal, which contains the carbohydrate with the flattest glycemic response curve known to exist.

Yeah true, I have notice that potato is worst thing for me so is noodle and pizza. But they were not caused diabetic, I believe it was hydrogenated oils caused our body to break down and caused many health problems which lead to diabetic and among others.

Back