Selling and moving....

OK I will be readying for the real estate agent to bring in some buyers for tomorrow to look around the property...hmm I probably will have to sit in the kitchen and be quiet as to let the folks look around and etc... and maybe answer any questions if necessary about the farm and more... my 2nd sis in law suggested I step out of the house and do someething and etc while the real estate agent show the folks around but I think I would prefer to be in the house and sitting at the table in the kitchen.. what do ya think?? any advice?

Well, perhaps, you could walk with buyers, and real estate agent....to show respectable like your 2nd sis in law's suggest.

If I offense you, I'm sorry. Just help for the advice. heh....

when i was baby and im visit my grandmother's house in Ward,Ar but its big house so i love big house lots and im so disappointment because my grandmother selling this house but im not sure how long been this house when my mom was grew-up.

and im living in Pittsburg,KS im really like blue house not exactly big house so my mom got selling this house because my mom getting married to my step-dad in July 1994 so we moving to small town called Walnut,KS but im miss Pittsburg,Ks but i can go visit this town for shopping.

when my step-dad's passed away in June 2000 and my mom wanted sell this house and my step-siblings wanted this house than selling house and going court to sign for agreement this house because this house lots of money oh my boy!

Ohh Sara, I must imagine ya did love the house your grandmother was living in and etc.. was that house sold already or not yet? if so, why not buy that house for yourself? Or whatever... hmm?

:deal: get ready have be roommate with Calvin?

ROFL Panther..what will ya do if Donkeyboy and I do end up roommates?? we gonna hatch some dirty jokes on ya to do so.. and :whip: ya in the process?? HEHEHE!!!

Northstar, What about moving to Ohio? :mrgreen: You got friends who live in Ohio, like Angel, Roadrunner, Bear, Lovelyblkgirl, I and so much more. ;)

OHH Cheri that might be cool to move there... maybe one day.. we'll see..heh

Heck no..... :nono:
Precociously he's Canadian.. not going giving up his citizen!

LOL GA... well one day I might move to the USA... never say never... but I always will remain Canadian no matter what...

NS...sorry that you have to sell the farm. I cant imagine what it is like to close a chapter on your life that obviously means a lot to you.

Best of luck in opening a new chapter in your life. Important, keep your chin up if u encounter any bumps along the way. :)

Thanks, Shel90... yeah it will be hard to close a chapter on this farm and move on to next chapter and more...

Well, perhaps, you could walk with buyers, and real estate agent....to show respectable like your 2nd sis in law's suggest.

If I offense you, I'm sorry. Just help for the advice. heh....

Yeah now that good advice.... that I can do.. we will see what will go on for tomorrow... :ty: for the advice...

Northstar, What about moving to Ohio? :mrgreen: You got friends who live in Ohio, like Angel, Roadrunner, Bear, Lovelyblkgirl, I and so much more. ;)

Don't forgot about christlovedeaf too. :D

I agree with your 2nd sister-in-law step out for awhile. If its not possible you might want to hang out somewhere in your home and give the real estate agent the time to show prospective buyers. That's just courtsy in the past when my parents had our home for sale, we had to be out of the house. They didn't sell it afterall, they had a different plan.

Yeah my 2nd sis in law suggested via email this morning it best to step out of the house and let the real estate agent show the suitors around and see what going on.. also one other thing that might hinder me being outside much is my back... seems the arthirtis flaring up again while I was in bed and it definitely is stiffening up... geez.. I gotta make sure I dont stay outside too long...

ROFL Panther..what will ya do if Donkeyboy and I do end up roommates?? we gonna hatch some dirty jokes on ya to do so.. and :whip: ya in the process?? HEHEHE!!!

Gonna visit and watch y'all war while me and Jolie yak yak yak haha!! kiddinggg Or she and i can discuss set up match Oceanblue w/you :whistle: j/k j/k j/k

Gonna visit and watch y'all war while me and Jolie yak yak yak haha!! kiddinggg Or she and i can discuss set up match Oceanblue w/you :whistle: j/k j/k j/k

HAHAHAHA Panther... yeah ya and I gonna be hollaring at each other and at war.. hehe.... ohh ya gonna try to set moi up with Ocean? LOL now that ough to be a hoot to see.... btw no dirty tricks...haha.... :afro:

Anyways.. will be waiting for 2 pm appointment with real estate agent to bring in some folks to look around the house.. ugh I gonna be worrying about everything.. haha oh well...will let ya know how it went later tonite or so...

I know the feeling abt selling the house. I have to sell mine sooner because its too big for 1 person. Plus the property tax is the way up!! I couldn't afford it. I will miss my house. I am the 3rd generation to live in the house. My grandparents bought it in 1957. I have alot of great memories and cherish it very much.

Good luck with yours Northstar!! :hug:

Wonder what Jo and LBG have up their sleeves to set us up :giggle:

NS get in your van if you plan to stay outside while the real estate agent shows the house and do dress warm due to your back. Best advice take a little drive and come back in a few minutes. I hope you wil be okay. You can always come out west smile

Northstar, most of times realtors prefer that the sellers are out of the house so they could show buyers around. Buyers usually prefer to look around by without sellers around.

Don't forget to pick up all your underwears. :)

Best wishes with everything.

I know the feeling abt selling the house. I have to sell mine sooner because its too big for 1 person. Plus the property tax is the way up!! I couldn't afford it. I will miss my house. I am the 3rd generation to live in the house. My grandparents bought it in 1957. I have alot of great memories and cherish it very much.

Good luck with yours Northstar!! :hug:

Thanks, RedheadGrrl... I hope I can bring some good memories of my old place to my new place at a later time..

Wonder what Jo and LBG have up their sleeves to set us up :giggle:

NS get in your van if you plan to stay outside while the real estate agent shows the house and do dress warm due to your back. Best advice take a little drive and come back in a few minutes. I hope you wil be okay. You can always come out west smile

I thought it might be better if i was in my office room and sitting quiet..but ahh the real estate agent informed me via email before 2 pm that the clients had to cancel due to weather... the RE agent will inform me of any more house showings later on... oh well..

Good luck with everything! :)

Thanks, Vampy....

Northstar, most of times realtors prefer that the sellers are out of the house so they could show buyers around. Buyers usually prefer to look around by without sellers around.

Don't forget to pick up all your underwears. :)

Best wishes with everything.

Yeah Brian... I have been told that and I was planning on going to my truck or van and stay there for a few mins (thought abuot staying inside in my office/rec room and be quiet) till I was informed above about client cancelling.. and yeah I have cleaned up my bedroom..lol even vaccumed the bedroom along with the living room carpet and the carpet here in this office too...

HAHAHAHA Panther... yeah ya and I gonna be hollaring at each other and at war.. hehe.... ohh ya gonna try to set moi up with Ocean? LOL now that ough to be a hoot to see.... btw no dirty tricks...haha.... :afro:

umm Ummm Umm Don't look at me :D

OK I was supposed to let ya all know if the RE agent brought some of the folks who were gonna look around.. the clients had to cancel due to weather issues..so I guess I will hav to wait till next week for that.. hmm..

OK I was supposed to let ya all know if the RE agent brought some of the folks who were gonna look around.. the clients had to cancel due to weather issues..so I guess I will hav to wait till next week for that.. hmm..

Now , that you read some of the advice here for the next appts to come , you will be a little prepared where to go when the RE agent does bring clients to see the property. I sure hope the weather gets better over there.

Back