seeking

mars

Reaction score
i am 45 male never been married and no kids and looking for long term relationship as marrige too

mark

I apologise, I didn't realise there is a forum for marriage and single now. :o

Anyway, welcome to AllDeaf.

Last edited:
i have done that before thanks for info.

mark

But you won't find a date here since this forum isn't a dating service, but the only way to meet other single women here is to get to know them first by posting here more and blend in, someone might be interesting then :) ...

Good luck on looking for that special lady

But you won't find a date here since this forum isn't a dating service, but the only way to meet other single women here is to get to know them first by posting here more and blend in, someone might be interesting then :) ...

That is a good way to start out instead of saying "Hey, I am seeking a relationship"

Someone told me that if u are looking for love, it will be hard but when u stop looking for it, then u will find it. Truth to be told, it did happened to me..after my split with my ex, I looked for love..failed so I stopped and presto! Here was my hubby! Life is full of surprises! Good luck!

That is a good way to start out instead of saying "Hey, I am seeking a relationship"

Someone told me that if u are looking for love, it will be hard but when u stop looking for it, then u will find it. Truth to be told, it did happened to me..after my split with my ex, I looked for love..failed so I stopped and presto! Here was my hubby! Life is full of surprises! Good luck!

I agree with you. I stopped looking. Just enjoy the life and the surprise will come to life.

same here.. Love isn't anything that can be 'bought' from dating sites or the net.. Most of the time,dating sites suck !!!

i agree.. i am not going to look for love.. but let love find me.. hehehe.. :)

That's correct, I agree with some folks here, Let's love fall in your lap instead of seeking for it, You'll find the right person for you if you do it that way, otherwise you'll be going around the circle all over again if you seek for love at all the wrong places. Good luck to you! ;)

i am 45 male never been married and no kids and looking for long term relationship as marrige too

mark
i forgot to add that i am looking for right lady in heart love that understanding what heart love truth is.

i did add to that note i was new in this and didint relize that i over look. i am looking for the right heart of ladys love and understanding each other how serious and what the heart love mean to us until to death apart. there is sevearl vewi of heart love but mine is heart love to cherist and kind and share understanding each other as long heart love still bond always

mark

DeafMonkey? *snap fingers* come in here girl.. this lonely guy is seeking for love, here you go. :giggle:

Yup I agreed with you :)

There seems to be a forum for marriage and singles here. Maybe Alex should add a disclaimer that seeking dates/marriages here isn't allowed? Just a thought.

Mars, you can easily find dates locally - at the deaf gatherings, Churches and many more places. IMO, lots better and cheaper than Internet relationships.

Back