Security Cameras Bust Bad Cops

:nono: that's wrong for the cops laughed their asses off and taking advantage of her. TSK TSK!

*singing*

Bad cops, bad cops
Whatcha gonna do when sherrif John Brown
come for you tell me whatcha gonna do.

Bad cops bad cops
Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
when they come for you
Bad cops, bad cops
Watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do
when they come for you and they did!! :giggle:

*singing*

Bad cops, bad cops
Whatcha gonna do when sherrif John Brown
come for you tell me whatcha gonna do.

Bad cops bad cops
Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
when they come for you
Bad cops, bad cops
Watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do
when they come for you and they did!! :giggle:

I love that song. :lol: It's perfect match for that video. ;)

It was just announced that the cops aren't going to get prosecuted for it.

The prosecutor said that their behavior was inappropiate but not criminal!

If they knew the woman is drunk and showoff with her short skirt. They should get a policeWOMAN to arrest her for display and drunk but nooo.. They got into trouble.. Stupid them!!!

Can't blame men, because they cannot resist woman.
I surprised that the other cops didn't stop them, or say anything like "Be a professional policeman".

that's good but I'm not satisfactory with cop. They need more train than ever - become flawless as possible and heartless.

that not appropiate and its wrong!

im sure the police officers should fired for their actions and not on duty looks girls have thongs,underwears with mini skirts taking cell phone with camera show wifes about girls have mini skirts if officers's wives would found out on the news what you think? they should leaves or divorces!

im sure the security camera in police officers must have eyes all the times for cute girls wanted dating married officers they wont tell wifes that not good idea!

if cops know that girl was drunk or whatever and they shouldnt laugh, just listen that girl talk or flirt them, cops should know they shouldnt go further, just ask women cops to handle it

but its the fact that she was GOOD LOOKING. If it had been a fat woman that showed up drunk they would have had a female officer handle it just to not have to look at the fat drunk woman.

But the fact that this woman was thin, good looking, and over all attractive they decided to take advantage of the situation, but the police officers that I do know personally - they can be VERY perverted at times - although they dont get near that stuff when they are on the clock.

Its not criminal? wtf?!?!?! people get in trouble all of the time peeking under womens skirt, am I correct about those hidden voyguers (spelling) cameras of those perverts? Aren't they prosecuted by law?

Peeping Toms dont they get in trouble too? how is this different?

I agree it's not criminal behavior, put it's sexual harassment for the reasons Dixie cited. A pretty woman was victimized by public servants. They need to have official progressive discipline letters placed in their files, time off without pay, and training about such behaviors documented before they're allowed back on the public payroll.

Back