Scientists work on 1000+ year lifespans!

This is what I had in mind:
0501290205351grinding-5_t.jpg

raining%20gold.preview.jpg

This will kill the value of gold! :lol:

Nanotech could make humans immortal by 2040, futurist says

Nanotech could make humans immortal by 2040, futurist says

yer right, that's what a golden shower is.

thats 30 years from now- will the nanotechnology make us look younger or will we live 1000 years looking 30 years older? even if that happens. technology should develop so we look younger eventually

thats 30 years from now- will the nanotechnology make us look younger or will we live 1000 years looking 30 years older? even if that happens. technology should develop so we look younger eventually

nope. not possible. our bodies have expiration death and there's no way to get around with it unless you get cybernetic organ to replace it. Even that - the only organ that cannot be replaced by cybernetic organ is brain.

nope. not possible. our bodies have expiration death and there's no way to get around with it unless you get cybernetic organ to replace it. Even that - the only organ that cannot be replaced by cybernetic organ is brain.

I disagree. What if we are actually robots ourselves that were designed by a former "superior" ???

hmm.. somewhere along those 1000 years technology should develop to make people younger. Other wise being 50-70 years old for 1000 years? Certainly there should be some sort of "Enhancers" that makes a 50 year old look/live/perform like a 20 year old along those long centuries of time.

Not "Go back in time younger", but "Enhance Performance to be young" then.

hmm.. somewhere along those 1000 years technology should develop to make people younger. Other wise being 50-70 years old for 1000 years? Certainly there should be some sort of "Enhancers" that makes a 50 year old look/live/perform like a 20 year old along those long centuries of time.

Not "Go back in time younger", but "Enhance Performance to be young" then.

not possible because it WILL continue to be a costly and dangerous procedure. this process is not available for everybody unless you have $$$$. Even if this is 2150, you and I will not be able to afford it. we will look like old wrinkly-ass poor bastard :aw:

but this is the most practical method - SLOW your aging.

To add to another disgusting story I've had.

Ok, I was doing a show for an ex that worked for a government position. She was on her trusty VP.
What happened in the process, I came so hard, the blob travelled about two feet high, five feet across to land on my Sidekick II keypad.

That is not the disgusting part:

The disgusting part is:
I just merely wiped it off, and let other people use it.

Back