Scientists have reversed inner ear deafness in gerbils.

Inasmuch as I love Smithtr, many times I don't undy his posts. The same as for my friends who are true ASL signers, and so much misunderstanding ensued between us. Otherwise, I do know that Smithtr is a very intelligent dude!....No doubt about it. And I do try most times to unscramble the written/typed posts/threads of his. Botti is very good at it, I wish I were....So it seems that everyone needs to try to understand and not make negative comments. If they don't understand, then ask or just ignore it.

To tell you the truth, I am profoundly deaf and I am a native ASLer, too. Nevertheless, I don't always understand his comments. REALLY! Don't blame us for not understanding what he said. He needs to improve his grammar skill. ASL and English writing are not the same. That's why we have ASL interpreters for those people so they can interpret ASL into spoken English and vice versa. Didn't you know that alot of ASLers use VP all the times because they suck in writing English via TTY or texting?
I agree, good point!!! you are correct!!

@Rockin'
you know me really :)

Back