Saturday, July 15, 2006 at the AD Caucus

Is This the Plan for All Day Saturday?

• Brunch Get-Together/Discussion with Moderators in the morning and Trip to the City in the afternoon

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • Other (please post idea below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DreamDeaf

Reaction score
Seems like the general idea of what's happening in the latest AD poll is this:

Brunch Get-Together/Discussion with Moderators in the morning and

Trip to the City in the afternoon

Please vote if this is the general idea of what you want!

(Brunch is like a meal composed of breakfast and lunch foods at around 930 to 10 am if you have not had breakfast)

I think I would go with Brunch/MODS/go out sighseeing!

What else ?

I voted Brunch Get-Together/Discussion with Moderators in the morning and
Trip to the City in the afternoon sounds fun fun fun!!!! ;)

I also voted Brunch Get-Together/Discussion with Moderators in the morning and Trip to the City in the afternoon. It sounds fun :applause:

I voted!!! Brunch Get-Together/Discussion with Moderators in the morning and Trip to the City in the afternoon

I voted " Brunch Get-Together/Discussion with Moderators in the morning and Trip to the City in the afternoon "

If you need any help, please let me know my dear DreamieDeaf :hug:

:naughty: sightseeing DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf bedroom. just kidding. sight seeing around st. louis and see the arch, boccentioal garden, six flaggs etc

I voted that Brunch Get-Together/Discussion with Moderators in the morning and Trip to the City in the afternoon, also! :D

Yes, it does look great, seeing that this plan is coming together good....

Now as for during the discussion with the Mods, please please leave your 'whips', 'chains', 'hammers', and any other scare tactics at home!! :laugh2:

Roadrunner said:
Yes, it does look great, seeing that this plan is coming together good....

Now as for during the discussion with the Mods, please please leave your 'whips', 'chains', 'hammers', and any other scare tactics at home!! :laugh2:
hahaha u are so funny! :lol:

:ily: DreamDeaf, this dream of meeting all of you is coming true!!! Again, I say, you are doing such a wonderful job on the AD Caucus!!! You're the best!! :hug: :hug:

Done marked my calendar for Saturday July 15th... I'll leave here my hometown on Friday morning.. *zoom to usa border* who will meet me first person.. :fingersx: :D

Roadrunner said:

Awww that's no fun :(

:giggle: Just pulling your leg.

Back