Sarah Palin Quits

anyway, women do quit when they want to put their family first. I know many who quit their jobs just like that. Happens everyday. Being a mother, she probably hates it when people attack her family. It hurts, you know. She probably did not know the media would be so insensitive toward her daughter, her down syndrome son. Politicans and famous poeple wishing she would be rape, missing, etc.

From what I've seen from Palin, she's better off in the loony bin than in the White House. The Republican leaders have all been nothing but a bunch of loose screws. Can't believe that George Bush was chosen over Al Gore. :shock:

She should stay in Alaskan politics.

:laugh2: I don't think this will go over well with the Republicans around here.

From what I've seen from Palin, she's better off in the loony bin than in the White House. The Republican leaders have all been nothing but a bunch of loose screws. Can't believe that George Bush was chosen over Al Gore. :shock:

She should stay in Alaskan politics.

stupidest mistake from the electron college...EVER.

Gore won fair and square and this is what he truly gets? I really hope from the last 8 years, the electron college regret for choosing Bush instead of being fair with the votes.

Probably, Sarah will not win in run for president
Some people hate her because she love to shoot wild animals from helipcopter.

This one of many reasons I hate Sarah . hunting from a helipcopter.! She also would bring women rights back to the dark ages! Sarah would be a danger to this country if she was president! I would want to leave the country too!

click on this: http://palinaspresident.com/

You got to watch this! Click on all the objects in the room , and Sarah too! It is
hilarious! I send it someone and she burnt her dinner !

:zzz:

Sorry, but I just don't care. The only thing I will say is that if she thinks she's gonna win in '12, she's dreaming!

i wish all other politicians follow suit, we need arnarchy

anyway, women do quit when they want to put their family first. I know many who quit their jobs just like that. Happens everyday. Being a mother, she probably hates it when people attack her family. It hurts, you know. She probably did not know the media would be so insensitive toward her daughter, her down syndrome son. Politicans and famous poeple wishing she would be rape, missing, etc.

Even quitting her job won't help either. She will still be famous. She made it look like she let the media push her around letting them win and all but many celebrities don't give a shit what the media say about them and they are still standing.

It simply shows that she's not capable of handling the job and just imagine people wanting her to be the president!

Huh. The reason I heard for Palin's resignation was she "didn't want to take a paycheck for doing nothing during a lame-duck session." For that, I would applaud her. But there was no mention of that reason in the article above . . . (It was word-of-mouth, but I trust whom I heard it from.)
Hmm....

Wrong!!!
The Gov (Obama) did not bailout on GM

Then why Obama fired rick Wagner? Do you have answer for that?

How come he order special limo which is Cadillac.

All food at store cost little more than last summer.

WHY OUR HEALTH INSURANCE INCREASE $600 add. Why they were for unisuranced people. Plus Obama charge so much tax on my Uncle he pays nearby 1 millions in tax every years.

I applied my vast libraries of knowledge and all the power of my brain to figuring out what this all means and why she's doing it. Yeah, I got nothing. I have a few speculations, but they're no more likely to be right than anyone else's speculations. We'll just have to await new information to reduce uncertainty.

This is the BEST News I've heard since my being cleared to graduate at Minnesota State University Moorhead. We need to get Obama out, impeachment if we have to. Our economy is so bad and, as a former Democrat, I have totally been repulsed by Obama and his entire staff.
Obama has to commit a high crime or misdemeanor to get impeached. You can't impeach a guy for having bad policies.

stupidest mistake from the electron college...EVER.

Gore won fair and square and this is what he truly gets? I really hope from the last 8 years, the electron college regret for choosing Bush instead of being fair with the votes.
The electors are sent by the people of the states to vote in the electoral college. Are you saying Bush's electors should have betrayed the voters by voting for the other guy? That sounds incredibly unfair.

The electoral college was set up to give the voters in the less populous states more of a voice than they would in a popular majority vote. That way, the candidates can't just focus on the concerns of the big cities while ignoring the less populous rural areas.

This one of many reasons I hate Sarah .
Why the hate-mongering? ;)

I can't believe the number of dumbasses that I see that are expecting miracles and big changes overnight from Obama. People, it takes TIME! You also have to factor in the bad economy which began BEFORE Obama took office.

Obama is the President, NOT the MESSIAH! He can't perform miracles like you would expect a messiah to do. :roll: There is a huge difference between a president and a messiah. He, however, can do things to improve things, and eventually things will be a lot better than it is right now, it just is going to take time and we need to be patient...and we, as American citizens, have to do our part too. We can't just sit on our asses and do nothing and expect one person to change EVERYTHING overnight. We gotta pitch in too.

And, as much as I would love to have a female president someday, I would never vote for Palin in a million years and even if I was offered a zillion dollars! She's nothing but a barbie doll with no brain...men want her so they can jack off to her in their living rooms while she's giving speeches on TV. Ick!

Palin Quits as Alaska Governor - Political News - FOXNews.com

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said Friday that she is stepping down at the end of the month, setting up a potential run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012.

FOXNews.com

Friday, July 03, 2009

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin shocked the political word Friday by announcing that she will step down at the end of the month and transfer power to Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell.

Palin made the announcement from her home in Wasilla, flanked by her husband, Todd, and family and state commissioners.

The announcement came on the same week that one of her top public health officials says she was forced out of office because Palin felt she wasn't in step on social issues.

Palin's decision now allows her to avoid the difficult task of running for president while serving as governor.

Todd Palin told FOX News that his wife will concentrate on "doing the things for Alaska and the country" that she is passionate about and can not do as governor with the limitation and constant opposition she deals with within the state.

Palin, who defeated incumbent Gov. Murkowski in a primary in 2006, gained national prominence when GOP presidential candidate John McCain picked her as his running mate last year. But her approval ratings in the state have skidded in recent months.

Palin has been dogged in recent months by ethics inquiries. Her office last month announced the 15th dismissal of an ethics complaint against her or one of her staff.

On Wednesday, Beverly Wooley, who has worked more than 20 years in public health in Alaska, most of it with the municipality of Anchorage, ended her stint as state public health director.

She's the second top health official to leave within days. The state's chief medical officer, Jay Butler, left in late June after declining to take on Wooley's job along with his own. He now is in Atlanta, overseeing a U.S. Centers for Disease Control task force on a vaccine to protect against the H1N1 flu virus.

FOX News' Chad Pergram and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

This is the BEST News I've heard since my being cleared to graduate at Minnesota State University Moorhead. We need to get Obama out, impeachment if we have to. Our economy is so bad and, as a former Democrat, I have totally been repulsed by Obama and his entire staff.

We need leadership and Obama is NOT leading. We have way too many people out of work, college grads that can't find work at a liveable wage and way too many people having to work two, three or more jobs just to keep food on the table at jobs they can't stand.

We need change and the sooner we get Obama out, the sooner we can get to what's important to the United States, not by taking away our grandchildrens' grandchildrens money the way that man is.

Come on, you can whine whatever you want but it won't change and Obama has been in office for almost 7 month, you need get deal with it or go live in middle east.

WHY OUR HEALTH INSURANCE INCREASE $600 add. Why they were for unisuranced people. Plus Obama charge so much tax on my Uncle he pays nearby 1 millions in tax every years.

We don't bailout on GM since GM already filed for bankruptcy and it was part of congress that reject to bailout in last Jan.

Obama has nothing with health insurance, economy has went bad since last 2 years ago and it had been done under Bush admin, it will take few years to recover.

You won't remember about we had bad economy in 1980 but not recover until 1984.

Don't blame on Obama for cause any bad economy, you need get straight with fact.

I can't believe the number of dumbasses that I see that are expecting miracles and big changes overnight from Obama. People, it takes TIME! You also have to factor in the bad economy which began BEFORE Obama took office.

Obama is the President, NOT the MESSIAH! He can't perform miracles like you would expect a messiah to do. :roll: There is a huge difference between a president and a messiah. He, however, can do things to improve things, and eventually things will be a lot better than it is right now, it just is going to take time and we need to be patient...and we, as American citizens, have to do our part too. We can't just sit on our asses and do nothing and expect one person to change EVERYTHING overnight. We gotta pitch in too.

And, as much as I would love to have a female president someday, I would never vote for Palin in a million years and even if I was offered a zillion dollars! She's nothing but a barbie doll with no brain...men want her so they can jack off to her in their living rooms while she's giving speeches on TV. Ick!

:werd: as I buy her a drink for such a very understanding post she made there.

Obama has to commit a high crime or misdemeanor to get impeached. You can't impeach a guy for having bad policies.

Apparently, being caught with your pants down is an impeachable offense while lying to millions about evidence so one can start a war with some foreign country isn't impeachable. I guess only Democrats can be impeached.

We don't bailout on GM since GM already filed for bankruptcy and it was part of congress that reject to bailout in last Jan.

Obama has nothing with health insurance, economy has went bad since last 2 years ago and it had been done under Bush admin, it will take few years to recover.

You won't remember about we had bad economy in 1980 but not recover until 1984.

Don't blame on Obama for cause any bad economy, you need get straight with fact.

NO
what happened few months ago it happened they jack our health insurance price so high that we struggle to afford it. Then we call insurance company to say why they raise price since we haven't went to hospital for 4 years now. Their answer was to raise price and use $ for uninsured people that Obama request.

quick question do you have Family? Then don't answer because you will find how much it cost for 4 members in family cost insurance. Lot family drop insurance after that result. they couldn't afford it.

You not answer my question
why Obama have power to fire Rick Wagner who was CEO for GM.

It simply shows that she's not capable of handling the job and just imagine people wanting her to be the president!

Netrox, you're right ! If Sarah can't handle the pressure as being a governer how the HELL is she going handle being president!

Yes, I have answer, "Please visit at wikipedia - they have excellent info".
"GM lost $82 billion."
"Wagoner stated that the worst decision of his tenure at GM was "axing the EV1 electric-car program and not putting the right resources into hybrids"

So what... all presidents do that....

Do not blame any president of the USA. Obama or Bush did not control on price of food.
This year, Milk and egg are lower price better than last year. Most food goes higher cause by bad weather (heatwave or hurricane or pest control), workers wants raise salary

Good news...... This year - gas is much cheaper than last year.

Not do blame only one person. Hillary Clinton does that. Also, some Dem party, too

Have you see movie "Sicko"?

In Canada - higher tax - $$$ for health insurance?

In other countries - I have been in Colombia, Mexico, Grand Cayman, Europe. I noticed that drug and medical prescription... they showed lower price better than USA. Most drugs made in the USA. In USA cost me 10 times or more expensive.

In Tehran, Iran - transsexual (male to female)- cost only $4,500. Last week, I learned from HBO on TV.

In USA - Medical prescription are over price.
Some people do have job. They did not sign up for health insurance. Some people want to take big $$$ home without think about accident or serious sick or assault.

Cochlear implant - you know most doctor smell $$$$ from health insurance. Many hearing parents do not know much about deafness. They put CI on 5 or 6 years old deaf kids.

Yes, deaf kid live on our street. Once, I met parents of deaf son. Hearing parents refuses learn sign language since born deaf kid. Two weeks ago, they asked me to join their party "Journal to surgery ear project on July 4th". The parents did not learn any sign language. They did not ask me any thing about deafness. I still refuse to attend their party because they refuse learn sign language.
This month, they will send deaf son (6 years old) to Calif for surgery ear project (Cochlear implant). The hearing parents believed in Doctor say....
You know how much cost of CI - approx $50,000 to $100,000. The insurance will pay for it. Doctor and CI business take $$$ home. Electronic cost you only $100.

Last weekend, we had party at Doctor's house. I guess they are worth something like $4 or $5 million dollars house. Hard to guess how big property maybe 100 area & probably property tax cost $25,000. The $$$ came from patient's insurance. This woman doctor for treat on woman's cancer.

This Doctor's property. They have small barn and other extra building for cars garage (not show any pic)
_DR76847-1.jpg

We work harder for better live. That's unfair.... many greed CEO and Doctors take lot of $$$$ home.

Back