Sarah Palin Quits

Hey, psst ... Hi, SayWhatKid :wave: Koko is tellin' the truth. Yes, Obama is worse than Bush. I would like for you to research a little bit more about this one. I just found out that Palin just returned to her work. I am not sure, if I get that right information.

That bolded statement is entirely a matter of opinion.

Obama is against same sex marriage. He seems to defend the "Defense of Marriage Act" (DOMA). Something about saving money, too.
AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth: Obama defends DOMA in federal court. Says banning gay marriage is good for the federal budget. Invokes incest and marrying children.

Your point?

Obama pay the gay lip service. Same as he pays disabled lip service. Just to get their votes. Talk is cheap but it doesn't fool me.

It's these new tactics see. On one hand schools for the deaf and schools for the blind are being closed down without him caring nothing for that. He invites a few deafblind into the white house just to take a photo of them there but they only stay for 10 minutes.

Obama pay the gay lip service. Same as he pays disabled lip service. Just to get their votes. Talk is cheap but it doesn't fool me.

It's these new tactics see. On one hand schools for the deaf and schools for the blind are being closed down without him caring nothing for that. He invites a few deafblind into the white house just to take a photo of them there but they only stay for 10 minutes.

What politician hasn't done that? If it's not that, then it's them kissing babies, deaf people, talking to the disabled, whatever. It should be no surprise.

Hey, psst ... Hi, SayWhatKid :wave: Koko is tellin' the truth. Yes, Obama is worse than Bush. I would like for you to research a little bit more about this one. I just found out that Palin just returned to her work. I am not sure, if I get that right information.

No reason to. Feel free to gang up on old Saywhatkid. I can take the abuse. BTW, I am sad that you are homophobic. Someday, a relative may come to you and reveal they are not straight. Will you turn your back on them? Think long on this. I have had to make this choice.
Seems as though we are all drifting off topic. Long live Sarah Palin! :wave:

I agree with you that it is not a deaf or a hearing thing whether one hates Palin or not. People are people so there will be some who like her and some who hate her. Oh well, life goes on.

I wouldnt vote for her but doesnt mean I hate her as I personally dont know her.

Thanks! I don't expect everyone to like her, but some people just go far in expressing their dislike. I mean on one hearie message board I was told go somewhere warmer with Sarah Palin just because I support her pro life views.

What politician hasn't done that? If it's not that, then it's them kissing babies, deaf people, talking to the disabled, whatever. It should be no surprise.

That's True. He is just like any other politition.

That's what I like about Sarah Palin. She goes futher. She has a child with Downs and says really positive things. She says we all have something to contribute. That's what I like about her.

That's True. He is just like any other politition.

That's what I like about Sarah Palin. She goes futher. She has a child with Downs and says really positive things. She says we all have something to contribute. That's what I like about her.

No. You were talking about Obama inviting a few deafblind into the white house just to take a photo of them and they only stay for 10 minutes. She probably does the exact same thing, if not from another angle. That was my point -- all politicians do this. It's gone on for many, many years.

The red is "projected" spending. Wonder what site you got this from, Ron Paul's? Notice the pretty plus spending until Bush was elected? As for experience, you are telling me that former governor Palin will have more experience by 2012 than Obama does right now? Enough that matters? As what; she just quit her job!
Oh well, I am not moved by your comments. Put me in the "fool" pool with the others. I would rather get back on our feet as a nation before I worry about anything else. Guess that makes me self centered. A Republican trait....

No. *sigh* It came from the Washington Post!! Via the CBO (Congressional Budget Office) based on Obama's budget spending (already done) and plans for 2009, and beyond. It was done in March 2009. We already know he's going to spend even more while he continues to expand programs with money we don't have. I thought you knew?
Projected Deficit - washingtonpost.com

No. Palin *had* more political and executive experiences than Obama during the 2008 election. I made that quite clear in my post.

It has nothin' to do with " against or mistreat ". I am more concerned WHAT it will affect this country. It has nothin' to do with " black or any color of skin ". I am talkin' about the " spirit of the time " and what's goin' to happen to our country when the laws become more lawlessness. I am seein' many breakin' laws nowdays. I am not sure, if you understand what I am sayin'. :hmm:

It's not my opinion, it's fact and you and anti-GLBT rights are chose to ignore.

Nobody cares about spirits, everyone get different spirits so what's your point?

Sarah Palin still coy on future

Former US vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin has refused to respond to speculation that she may be preparing for a bid for the presidency in 2012.

Mrs Palin, who is resigning as Alaska governor, told ABC that, politically, if she died, she died.

She said the cost of fighting ethics charges was a major factor in her decision to step down.

But opponents who were trying to discredit her would not "find any dirt", she added.

Mrs Palin has been giving media interviews following her decision last week to quit the Alaska post.

The Republican governor will stand down on 26 July, 18 months before the scheduled end of her term in office.

Confusion

Speaking to ABC on a family fishing trip at Dillingham, Alaska, Mrs Palin said she would not rule out a run for the presidency.

"Don't know what the future holds. I'm not going to shut any door," she said.

"I said before I stood in front of the mic the other day, you know, politically speaking, if I die, I die. So be it."

She said she could no more predict what would happen in the next couple of years than she could predict what the next salmon fishing run would be like.

"I don't need a title to be the one to usher in what it is that needs to be done in our state or our country," she said.

She agreed that many people were still confused over why she decided to resign.

"You know why they're confused? I guess they cannot take something nowadays at face value."

However, Mrs Palin - who stood as John McCain's running mate in the election of November 2008 - said a major factor in her decision was the mounting legal cost she and the state of Alaska had faced fighting ethics charges from her political opponents.

"You know, conditions have really changed in Alaska in the political arena since 29 August, when I was tapped for VP [vice-president].....Those opposition researchers really bombarded Alaska - started digging for dirt and have not let up. They're not going to find any dirt," she said.

On Friday, Mrs Palin said that she had decided to resign as governor after prayerful consideration led her to the conclusion that sacrificing her title would help Alaska the most.

BBC NEWS | Americas | Sarah Palin still coy on future

Then, more sick will come. Pestilence. New strain of virus. More problems will surface. It will not help America to get any better for people. :(

No, homosexuality is not a disease/illness/abnormality.

It is a natural part of some people who are healthy and accept themselves what they are.

Homosexually is a genetic condition. You are born with it.

Obama is against same sex marriage. He seems to defend the "Defense of Marriage Act" (DOMA). Something about saving money, too.
AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth: Obama defends DOMA in federal court. Says banning gay marriage is good for the federal budget. Invokes incest and marrying children.

Your point?

I think Obama is taking orders from someone else (or groups) as in a way of a political obligation to 'protect the mainstay of the american ideology' so this may explain why he is taking this stand.
The assumption of gay people being a burden to the economy is a big lie. when you really think about how people keep their private life private and public live public (as in the economic sense) you would see that being gay is all about lifestyle choice that is having a sexual/relationship partner from the same sex and nothing more. It is highly stupid to think how would this affect the economy, I suppose it is a little inconvenient in not being able to procreate themselves (thus saving the thousands/millions of dollars) but then with the americanised health system (fucked up as it is) they would be making MORE money as to assist gay couples to acquire a surrogate child(s).
apart from this gay people are just people, if you can 'put your hand over the word 'gay' and just see people, then when you realise how many of them amongst us as highly skilled in all sorts of professions, careers, trades, then you'd realise gay or straight or blind , it doesnt matter it is the people who utilise their skills and thinking ability to contribute to society. Only when you realise this, you'd see the whole politics 'concern' is nothing more than a sham of shame, its just shit. Watch "Milk" the film, you'd see how gay people came from all walks of life, they are everywhere, conformists/conservatonists/prunes/"normal" people need to get used to it.
This is just like when people began to wear jeans everywhere - when they first come out as youth wear, there were upheavels about it but no-one quip about it now.

This thread is getting really pointless now since we all of a sudden are talking about Obama when it has NOTHING to do with Obama in this thread...

This is about Sarah Palin...how hard is that to understand?

Your own words: "Then, more sick will come. Pestilence. New strain of virus. More problems will surface. It will not help America to get any better for people."

How would not homosexual people make our country any better??

Being homosexual do not make you sick. It's part of lifestyle.

I personally met two mommies and they did not make their children a gay. Their kids are all straight, for one reason, they did not encourage them to be homosexual just simply because they are a homosexual. They let their children to be themselves for who they are. I already met some same-sex parents and they are just similar to heterosexual people. No difference. If I have my child is gay, let be so. I do not want to force him/her to be heterosexual or whatever it is, otherwise there will be no supportive in my future family. I met some people in various groups who are a gay and, to me, they are not that ill.

I don't see how would homosexual people will be sick that they "become" for, or try to make country worser. It's pitiful assumption...

Okay, that means you don't care about the consequences. :cool2:

Then, more sick will come. Pestilence. New strain of virus. More problems will surface. It will not help America to get any better for people. :(

So, basically you are saying gay and lesbain people are sick people?

He is my President. I never said I was a hardcore groupie of Obama. I just go with the flow. I had respect for Bush, even though the Iraq thing was a mistake, in my mind. We are not gonna move each other here. I am dug in; you are dug in. What is the point of this debate? You despise Obama. I have hope that things will improve. So it goes. I could research all over the internet for proof of Bush making our debt massive, but again, you are dug in, as am I. I wish to bow out of this. Next step is insults and personal attacks. I don't want to go there. Sorry you will have to tough it out for 3.5 looooooonnnnnnngggggggg years.

:gpost:

No. You were talking about Obama inviting a few deafblind into the white house just to take a photo of them and they only stay for 10 minutes. She probably does the exact same thing, if not from another angle. That was my point -- all politicians do this. It's gone on for many, many years.

Yep, politicians are all about show! :lol:

Back