Sad News

sorry, thats rough...its hard to fathom what i was reading your description of the event...man thats heavy!, sorry about this loss, at least you know what happened.
as for big cats, i prefer smaller, slender siameses lol....each to their own.. but for dogs I prefer BIG like neopolitian mastiffs...go figure -weird aye?

yeah the tumor must have sucked alot out of your cat -they are nasty like a parasite...

i feel for you, its hard, it will take quite a while to get used to the void...you can fill it with another new cat, but it wont be the same...but at least you're looking after a new life...all up to you, yeah must be hard for Blanca...peace with you all

Sorry about your cat's loss. :hug:
(Sorry, it was so late but it is better than never!)

I am so sorry about another one. It is so hard to lose it again. Some of us on ADers are serious to buy some chicken food at a grocery store instead of a pet shop. We don't trust ANY pet food cans and dry foods because they are downers (sick animals from slaughter farms). Honestly, we buy a very few cans & dry foods from a pet shop for a backup.
Raw bones are better once a while if you have a dog.

Oh, Im sorry about Tiger. I know it is really hard.. Tiger will be happy in heaven and be rest the soul. And also Tiger will be with you no matter what, never be apart.

I am sooooooo sorry!!!!! I do not kno what I would do if my cat passed away, I sympathize and I wish I could give you a hug. You made a wonderful decision to put TIger to sleep, you do not want anyone you love to be in pain.

I pray that you both have peace! *hug*

Back