Sad News

Huggs.. I am sorry to hear but.. You did the right thing to put sleep to end the miserable pain.. that will come back again, but he is in Pet heaven..

sniffs.. I know its hard its like losing a love one.. huggs.. hang in there, GF..

|,,|_

:hug: I am soooooo sorry about your beloved cat.. May he rest in peace...

I am feeling sad and now it making me cry with you..

Keep those memories of you with Tiger in your heart. He is in God's hand...

AWW I am sorry to hear that your cat Tiger is passed away :(.. He is no more suffer from the tumor anymore. I am sure he is watching over you :) :hug:

i am so sorry red

i went through the death of my cat 2 years ago i know what is like to lost a pet (part of the family)
i always called my pets part of my family

i hope tiger is no longer in pain but peace
HUGS

Thanks all of you!! I know it was so hard. Right now, my younger cat Blanca is going thru the rough time. She was looking for Tiger and waiting for him to come to her all day. I have to keep her company. Here's picture of Tiger.

Awww what a pretty cat! Isn't he a big cat? I love BIG cats hee!

Poor Blanca looking for her best friend. :(
Thanks all of you!! I know it was so hard. Right now, my younger cat Blanca is going thru the rough time. She was looking for Tiger and waiting for him to come to her all day. I have to keep her company. Here's picture of Tiger.

Aww redheadgrrl.. i am sorry for your loss. I know how it feel to lose your beloved pet as I lost Tiny recently. I am still grieving after her. :( She is happy in pet Heaven now.. playing iwth other cats.. I felt bad for Bianca.. yes you will have to keep her company and get her toys so she wont be lonely.. :( my hugs to you..

beautiful pic of Tiger.. sigh..

Awww what a pretty cat! Isn't he a big cat? I love BIG cats hee!

Poor Blanca looking for her best friend. :(
Yes he was a big cat. When the tumor start, he lost a lot of weight. I picked him up yesterday and felt so light. He was so heavy and big cat. He was beautiful cat.

Yea Blanca was looking for her brother. Right now, she is with me on my bed. We keep each other company.

Aww redheadgrrl.. i am sorry for your loss. I know how it feel to lose your beloved pet as I lost Tiny recently. I am still grieving after her. :( She is happy in pet Heaven now.. playing iwth other cats.. I felt bad for Bianca.. yes you will have to keep her company and get her toys so she wont be lonely.. :( my hugs to you..

beautiful pic of Tiger.. sigh..
Thanks Ginger, tmw my friend Jen (who the one who took me and tiger to the vet hospital) and I will go to Pet store to get her new dishes, treats and cat food. So we can move on with a new stuff and give Blanca more good memories.

Thanks Ginger, tmw my friend Jen (who the one who took me and tiger to the vet hospital) and I will go to Pet store to get her new dishes, treats and cat food. So we can move on with a new stuff and give Blanca more good memories.

Welcome.. :hug: Good yeah its a start .. Bianca will be ok soon.. Maybe when yall are ready can get another cat for bianca to play with.. im sure she would love that.. :) are you going to?? i wonder..

My Love!

I know it's very tough on you right now without tiger around, but he is in heaven right now I'm sure that HE LOVES you so much, and watching you from up there... Blanca is with you now. Sweetheart! I've seen her on vp that she is sitting by you now, and sleeping with you... :)

Love you so much! I'm there for you.

Welcome.. :hug: Good yeah its a start .. Bianca will be ok soon.. Maybe when yall are ready can get another cat for bianca to play with.. im sure she would love that.. :) are you going to?? i wonder..
No I dont think I could get another cat. I think 1 is a good enuff for now. Who knows I change my mind in the future.

My Love!

I know it's very tough on you right now without tiger around, but he is in heaven right now I'm sure that HE LOVES you so much, and watching you from up there... Blanca is with you now. Sweetheart! I've seen her on vp that she is sitting by you now, and sleeping with you... :)

Love you so much! I'm there for you.
Yes I know baby. I knew he loves me as I loved him. Hes in a good hand right now. :hug: :ily: baby

Hello, I want to share this news with you.

This afternoon I noticed my older cat Tiger's gum were bled. I called the clinic and they were no longer there. I had to call another vet or hospital to see if they can let me bring my cat in since it was an emergency. they said yes.

I asked my friend Jen to drive me to the animal hospital, she came and took us (me and Tiger) to the hospital. They saw how bad the gum was. It swell really bad. We (Tiger, me, Jen) went into the room with Doctor.

Doctor checked Tiger's mouth and gum. I said to Tiger it s okay. The doctor said no he isnt okay. I looked at him and said what? He said "he have tumor" I was shocked and stunned. I said tumor? Jen caught the dr said and paged my gf Spicy and told her. The doctor said that Tiger could live for another 3 or 4 months or put him sleep. I started to cry and had to make the decision. I said to dr "put him sleep? if u remove the tumor then what?" He said "If I remove it, the tumor will grow again and again. Theres nothing that we can do abt it." I cried more and more. I looked at Jen and told her that I had to since he was in pain and cried few times. She agreed with me. The doctor said okay and will get the paper work for me to sign for Tiger to put sleep. I cried and cried. I talked to Tiger to keep him company for few mins. The doctor came back with the paperwork and the syringes. One syringe is no move at all but can see him breathing. Another one is to stop the heartbeat. I stayed with Tiger while they shot him the first one. I tried to close Tiger's eyes but it stayed open. Then they were ready to give another shot to stop the heartbeat. I put my hand on his chest where the heart were at. I felt it stop and I cried so hard. Jen cried too and held me.

Next week, I go back and pick up the ashes and buried it in my backyard.

Tiger, Mommy always loves you. I shall never forget you. I will make sure to keep your sister company.

Rest in Peace Tiger 4/1/94 - 12/12/06

Oh.. I am very sorry... as i read your thread.. tears were in my eyes... I do feel bad for you.. I have two cats...

yea good idea do that.. i know it hard on u sigh

Back