On Jews' 'darkest day,'
expulsion set to begin
Israelis mourn string of tragedies,
brace for forced Gaza evacuation

Posted: August 14, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

With Jews in Israel and around the world marking the darkest day of their history by fasting and reading the Book of Lamentations, the Jewish state today prepares to expel its residents from Gaza and parts of the West Bank, and a nation once again braces for the possibility of tragedy....

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45760

Yes, very sad.

“For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Enough, you princes of Israel! Stop all your violence and oppression and do what is just and right. Quit robbing and cheating my people out of their land! Stop expelling them from their homes!” –Ezekiel 45:9

Check out this video, very heartbreaking.
http://israelblessgod.com/GushKatif.wmv
*Video is in Hebrew with English subtitles

I guess they just can't get along. I don't know the exact story, but the news was saying that isralis were just going there and claiming land. Now, is that in another country? The whole middle east thing is messed up. If the land wasn't theres, then it is good that it is going back to the proper people. To me, it is the same thing we did to the native americans...and what we did wasn't right.

Tostitos said:
Check out this video, very heartbreaking.
http://israelblessgod.com/GushKatif.wmv
Thank you very much for the excellant video link.

Why do people think that giving some land to the Palestinians will satisfy them? The Palestinians don't want to "share" the land; they want to kill every Jew and take all the land. Each surrender of land to them will make the Palestinian goal easier to achieve. They even admit it; it is not a secret.

You are right--heartbreaking. :cry:

I don't get it, Israel already has their own land and why would they invaded gaza and west bank back in 60's? I don't really pay attention in that area cuz it has been going on since then. Was there a peacefu before they took their lands away from Palestine people?

Basically what they are doing is giving Islamic folks false proof that terrorisms actually works. They smashed into WTC with our planes, blew up school in Russia, blasted subways and buses in London and we still grant them land that is not even theirs! Unbelieveable.

Source: http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/anmviewer.asp?a=944&z=1

Whose land is it?
A short history lesson.​

We can go all the way back to the Stone Age and through the Bronzed and Iron Age. And the Israeli Conquests that was from 1,200 – 1,000 BC and we will not in any of those times see a Palestinian people, much less one that was in control of this land called the Holy Land. We can then search the history books and see that from 1,000 BC up until 587 BC the Jews struggled among themselves over the land, but stayed in control of it. Then came the Persian’s after them the Hellenistic, then the Hasmoneans.

But then came the Romans, just to make a long story short, they had so much trouble with the Jews that they ended up destroying everything Jewish they possibly could. That even included changing the name of the place from Israel to “Palestine”. That happened around 63 BC till 324 AD. From that time forth everyone who lived here in this land were called Palestinian’s, the Greeks, Persians, and even the Jews, were all called Palestinians. Much the same as those who live in the USA are all called Americans.

But after the Romans came the Byzantine, and the Crusaders and the Manluks, and the Ottoman’s, and then in 1917 came the British who stayed in control of Palestine until 1948. During their stay in Palestine they even created a State for the Arabs (Palestinians) who lived here, its called Jordan. Then in May of 1948 God brought the Jews home, and ISRAEL BECAME A NATIONS ONCE AGAIN, Ezek. 37.

From 1948 until 1967 Egypt controlled the Gaza Strip and Jordan controlled the “so-called” West Bank, Samaria and Judea. But after the 1967 6-day war that changed as well, and Israel was in control of their beloved mountains “Judea & Samaria” and more important their beloved Jerusalem.

But I am sure you knew all of that. What I wanted to do is bring something very clear to everyone. There is one thing absent in all the above, at no time did the “Palestinians” have control of anything much less this land. It is also interesting to note that during the time span of 48 –67 when Egypt and Jordan were in control there was never any talk of a Palestinian State. So why is it so important now? And the answer is simple, it is JIHAD “A Holy War” not a national one. It is the war that has raged on for thousands of years between Ishmael and Jacob, the Arabs and the Jews.

Just to keep this report short, I will not chase the thought above; instead I will close with this. The Palestinians cannot have their State back, because they have never had one. This is another Islamic lie, and part of their desire to control or kill Jacob. So when you hear the PA say the Jews are on Palestinian land, it is another of his lies. But what is so amazing is no one is questioning his right to say it.

I remember the country used to be called Palestine till after WW11 then they changed to Isarel. I understand alot Jew people flee from Europe during and after war to Palestine. Then name changed to Israel. I understand people met conflict between two religion. As we have here in America.

The story in bible, Jacob lied to his father in first place so was it possible that his children of future suffer because of his actions?

I feel the right action is being done. I still wish that they could all just live together in peace. That is why I hate religion. There is no right or wrong religion and people fight over it. It is just beliefs. We should be able to live with different beliefs. Keep them to yourself.

Yup that is true. That is what Terrorist is really doing nowadays. I don't know what the reaction of terrorist would be next. Hopefully they don't fight harder to get more land back and evict more land from Israel. That was just my concerns.

prostock19 said:
I feel the right action is being done. I still wish that they could all just live together in peace. That is why I hate religion. There is no right or wrong religion and people fight over it. It is just beliefs. We should be able to live with different beliefs. Keep them to yourself.

jazzy said:
I remember the country used to be called Palestine till after WW11 then they changed to Isarel. I understand alot Jew people flee from Europe during and after war to Palestine. Then name changed to Israel. I understand people met conflict between two religion. As we have here in America.
The land was called Israel before it was called Palestine. It was changed back to the original name, Israel. The conflict between the Jews and Palestinians is not the same as any conflict in America. The goal of the Palestinians is to completely kill every Jew, man, woman, and child, and take all the land of Israel. The Palestinians really want the land now because the Jews improved the land and now it is valuable.

diehardbiker65 said:
...Hopefully they don't fight harder to get more land back and evict more land from Israel. That was just my concerns.
The Palestinians have publicly stated that they want all the land, and will do whatever it takes to get it. They will keep pushing the Israelis further back.

Appeasement didn't stop Hitler's attack, and it won't stop the Palestinians.

Reba said:
The land was called Israel before it was called Palestine. It was changed back to the original name, Israel. The conflict between the Jews and Palestinians is not the same as any conflict in America. The goal of the Palestinians is to completely kill every Jew, man, woman, and child, and take all the land of Israel. The Palestinians really want the land now because the Jews improved the land and now it is valuable.

Let's hope not they don't take more land away from Israel. Ur right it was orginial with Israel, my mistake as it was written in bible.

What kind of the govt they will have? Another Islamic state alike one in Iran and possible in Iraq?

This situation will NOT improve at all.

Biblical prophecies are happening before our eyes.

Only those who read the Bible knows what happen next! :ily: :bye: :grouphug: I cannot wait, seriously.

I am glad I am not part of organized man-made religion... what I have is a living relationship with Jesus!

:gpost: :gpost: I subsribe "The Golden Report". Thank you! Please pray for Jerusalem. Shalom.
Tostitos said:
Basically what they are doing is giving Islamic folks false proof that terrorisms actually works. They smashed into WTC with our planes, blew up school in Russia, blasted subways and buses in London and we still grant them land that is not even theirs! Unbelieveable.

Source: http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/anmviewer.asp?a=944&z=1

Whose land is it?
A short history lesson.​

We can go all the way back to the Stone Age and through the Bronzed and Iron Age. And the Israeli Conquests that was from 1,200 – 1,000 BC and we will not in any of those times see a Palestinian people, much less one that was in control of this land called the Holy Land. We can then search the history books and see that from 1,000 BC up until 587 BC the Jews struggled among themselves over the land, but stayed in control of it. Then came the Persian’s after them the Hellenistic, then the Hasmoneans.

But then came the Romans, just to make a long story short, they had so much trouble with the Jews that they ended up destroying everything Jewish they possibly could. That even included changing the name of the place from Israel to “Palestine”. That happened around 63 BC till 324 AD. From that time forth everyone who lived here in this land were called Palestinian’s, the Greeks, Persians, and even the Jews, were all called Palestinians. Much the same as those who live in the USA are all called Americans.

But after the Romans came the Byzantine, and the Crusaders and the Manluks, and the Ottoman’s, and then in 1917 came the British who stayed in control of Palestine until 1948. During their stay in Palestine they even created a State for the Arabs (Palestinians) who lived here, its called Jordan. Then in May of 1948 God brought the Jews home, and ISRAEL BECAME A NATIONS ONCE AGAIN, Ezek. 37.

From 1948 until 1967 Egypt controlled the Gaza Strip and Jordan controlled the “so-called” West Bank, Samaria and Judea. But after the 1967 6-day war that changed as well, and Israel was in control of their beloved mountains “Judea & Samaria” and more important their beloved Jerusalem.

But I am sure you knew all of that. What I wanted to do is bring something very clear to everyone. There is one thing absent in all the above, at no time did the “Palestinians” have control of anything much less this land. It is also interesting to note that during the time span of 48 –67 when Egypt and Jordan were in control there was never any talk of a Palestinian State. So why is it so important now? And the answer is simple, it is JIHAD “A Holy War” not a national one. It is the war that has raged on for thousands of years between Ishmael and Jacob, the Arabs and the Jews.

Just to keep this report short, I will not chase the thought above; instead I will close with this. The Palestinians cannot have their State back, because they have never had one. This is another Islamic lie, and part of their desire to control or kill Jacob. So when you hear the PA say the Jews are on Palestinian land, it is another of his lies. But what is so amazing is no one is questioning his right to say it.

AND, also keep an eye on China & Russia, too. Right now, they are doin' their exercisin' ( Wargames ).They will invade Israel.

Israelis are in my thoughts and prayer.

CyberRed said:
AND, also keep an eye on China & Russia, too. Right now, they are doin' their exercisin' ( Wargames ).They will invade Israel.

Why the heck would they invade Isreal? :roll:

I have been watching live TV news all morning. The scenes in Israel are heart breaking. It is awful to see Israeli soldiers forcing fellow Israelis out of their homes and synagogues. Both sides are very upset. :(

CyberRed said:

Yes! I have been watching them on news too, another prophecy to be fulfilled.

Prostock19 said:
Why the heck would they invade Isreal?

Read Ezekiel 38 and 39. The Gog/Magog.

CyberRed said:

Give me a break. Would either of them interested to be sandwiched by the Muslim nations? Who told you? RavenSteve1961?

Back