Rye, 16, Hard of Hearing intro

itzonlyme92

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Rye. I am hard of hearing, deaf in one ear. I am learning sign right now, my new years resolution is to master 90% of ASL by next years January 1.

I'm 16, also gay, and I live in Idaho. I have a pretty big passion for life, and love for others. I am also Christian.

I am on AllDeaf to meet other people who are deaf or hard of hearing, like I am, and to maybe find some guys (gay) that are deaf, to share what I am, plus the fact of deafness.
lol:

Rye

Welcome to AD Rye! There is much diversity here at AD so I am sure you will have no problem finding people with similar interests as yourself. Have fun posting:)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Hello and welcome. I'm Bi. Their are other deaf gay people on this site.

Hello Rye

As a Christan I feel compelled to encourage you to read Leviticus 18:22 in your Bible and see what God has to say about your lifestyle preference, you can get right with God and repent of this Abominable Sin if you have the desire. I'll pray for you and God loves you.

:wave: Rya
Welcome in board !!
Are you Single Sided Deaf pre or post lingual ? I mean is it from birth or did you get it older ?
Is your hearing loss progressive ?

Welcome again

Back