Running over the Fiscal Cliff

thats is exactly what they want you to believe, its is a BIG FUCKING LIE,

there is NO oppurtunity,
why dont you leave mommy's home, live in the real world for a change? see for yourself how far you would survive, I'd beat your fucking ass you wouldnt even move

ive moved 5 times to different places, I survived. and in the real world its unlikely you'd get hired...THEn reality will slam you in the face with 'aww shit' i didnt know it's THAT competitive, talk about hard?? you havent got a clue

dont ever say theres plenty of oppurtunites, just how come people can't sell houses, to get means for the ends to move abroad, there's also policys which makes it especially unwelcome for newly arrived...if you really fucking look hard, theres plenty of stories reflecting this right here in Alldeaf..
foreclosures isnt just 'on the news' in papers of newspapers as comical entertainment boy, it is REAL, it IS a nightmare, a nightmare that $$ is controlling people, it tells you where , for how long you can stay, $$ doesnt give you warnings that you overstayed your residence, it doesnt warn you off up coming policy changes that will affect your rights to move, and find oppurtunies. you still need a lot of $$ for new skills, new location, new jobs, new liftstyle, DONT kid me about this.

oh. speaking of politics, it DOES to a small degree, btu really small, like to allow your say about when to impose or delay policy changes have very little affect, because the problem is you dont really know what or when politicians process these changes. They will never tell you straight whats the real story...only annoucements, at at that point its tooo late!, they are clever to get 'consesus' from the voting of gulliable masses and before you know it, you're fucked...

oppurtunites are fading away, must quicker than you'd like to believe, and it is the politican's job to keep that rosey picture alive in your mind, never mind where the 50 billions went, which was supposed to re-open 20 schools somewhere, and adding 200 teachers...no, its gone to iraq...blah blah but you'd never hear it, only in 'documentaries' but then people are too lazy to watch it to get a clue..and or, its too fucking dangerous to get the right information, ever watched "Bananas?"

Nope, in the U.S. there are plenty of opportunities for people who work hard and focus their efforts. I had to completely change my career path due to Meniere's. Still did well.

Not really, having those with success should have pay little more share of taxes. They depends on operational of Uncle Sam for their success. If it were not for government spending on infrastructures and other spending they won't be able to achieve success. Its like their small extra investment to keep their success at growth.

I would understand if the gap on taxes is too wide, like say if those with 250K or higher pay extra 10% would be fair but I would disagree if those have to pay more than 25% which would not be fair as well.

There shouldn't be any limit....all this does is penalize success. This will backfire, big time.

Not really, having those with success should have pay little more share of taxes. They depends on operational of Uncle Sam for their success. If it were not for government spending on infrastructures and other spending they won't be able to achieve success. Its like their small extra investment to keep their success at growth.

I would understand if the gap on taxes is too wide, like say if those with 250K or higher pay extra 10% would be fair but I would disagree if those have to pay more than 25% which would not be fair as well.

Poor people and the middle class use government services and infrastructure as well. (probably more so). Charging some people a higher precentage than others for the same services is unfair and UnAmerican. It is a penalty on success.The rich already pay A LOT more dollar wise.

Besides that, people making 250k are hardly rich. Those people would have to work 4,000 years to earn $1 Billion. :lol:

You missed my point, those who are richer have the better ability to write off more of their spending than poor people. I am not saying that rich people should pay much more taxes, I am saying should have pay little more in percentage wise. I said little more not a lot more. Rich people should be thankful that we no longer tax them at least 80% like we did in the past and I agreed that 80% is unfair and unamerican.

Poor people and the middle class use government services and infrastructure as well. (probably more so). Charging some people a higher precentage than others for the same services is unfair and UnAmerican. It is a penalty on success.The rich already pay A LOT more dollar wise.

Besides that, people making 250k are hardly rich. Those people would have to work 4,000 years to earn $1 Billion. :lol:

If "getting everything I want" isn't going to be possible. And, I know it isn't possible. It would seem that "getting the best I can get" would make sense.

This would be especially true if it amounts to "the greatest good for the greatest number." (Looks like I'm trying to write bumper stickers :roll:)

"Ten men in the country could buy the world and ten million can’t buy enough to eat." ~ Will Rogers

It had better never come to that again. The 10 million will never actually be able to take much from the 10 but the US was very close to a disastrous change in the 1930's.

No, Republicans wanted no limit at all. Fair for everyone. The Senate proposed this bill and much of it was written by Biden.

The Republicans wanted the spending cuts....Democrats would not agree to them....Republicans caved.
First of all, Obama said people who make $250k or more per year are rich. The Republicans said no, people who make $400k or more per year are rich. Written by Biden, our VP meaning that he proposed it while our President proposed it differently. I doubt it.

BTW, I agree that we should pay the same percentage of taxes, no matter what but remember that there were Bush's tax cuts for rich people. It's time for rich people to pay more. Bush's tax cut for rich people was so fucking wrong and unfair. The last time I heard that the middle-income workers paid 35% while rich people paid 17% for taxes. WTF?

In the coming days or weeks, people will talk about the definition of rich. IMO, I think we, the people should vote it.

First of all, Obama said people who make $250k or more per year are rich. The Republicans said no, people who make $400k or more per year are rich. Written by Biden, our VP meaning that he proposed it while our President proposed it differently. I doubt it.

BTW, I agree that we should pay the same percentage of taxes, no matter what but remember that there were Bush's tax cuts for rich people. It's time for rich people to pay more. Bush's tax cut for rich people was so fucking wrong and unfair. The last time I heard that the middle-income workers paid 35% while rich people paid 17% for taxes. WTF?

In the coming days or weeks, people will talk about the definition of rich. IMO, I think we, the people should vote it.

Also, there are a lot of loopholes that rich people use it.

Yup, the republicans support rich people for years and they want flat tax for all of us.

I'm glad that republicans can't get everything what they wants.

You missed my point, those who are richer have the better ability to write off more of their spending than poor people. I am not saying that rich people should pay much more taxes, I am saying should have pay little more in percentage wise. I said little more not a lot more. Rich people should be thankful that we no longer tax them at least 80% like we did in the past and I agreed that 80% is unfair and unamerican.

I heard your point and I disagree with it. That is discrimination against success.

$250k/year is far from rich. :lol: and no the GOP did not want $400k....in fact most are quite pissed about it. But they caved to get a deal done.

Completely untrue.

Also, there are a lot of loopholes that rich people use it.

Yup, the republicans support rich people for years and they want flat tax for all of us.

I'm glad that republicans can't get everything what they wants.

That's a myth, Fact is there are loopholes and credits for everyone, not just the rich. A flat tax would eliminate those of course.....for everyone.

Feel free to call myth whatever you want - the tax loopholes are make easier for rich people and corporations since middle class families ended up to got audited by IRS. Also, rich people and corporations can afford to have a tax lawyer and get thorough in the court that related to taxes.

Make over $200,000 per year is rich to me.

I support progressive tax because rich people need to pay more taxes and I'm glad that flat taxes didn't get pass in the congress anytime soon.

$250k/year is far from rich. :lol: and no the GOP did not want $400k....in fact most are quite pissed about it. But they caved to get a deal done.

Completely untrue.

yup. $250k is still a struggle for middle class in suburb. they're still caved in with debt and taxes.

Feel free to call myth whatever you want - the tax loopholes are make easier for rich people and corporations since middle class families ended up to got audited by IRS. Also, rich people and corporations can afford to have a tax lawyer and get thorough in the court that related to taxes.

I support progressive tax because rich people need to pay more taxes and I'm glad that flat taxes didn't get pass in the congress anytime soon.

like what TXGolfer said... if rich people can use the loopholes and credits, so can you. even the rich people cannot pry free from IRS sharks. look at bunch of GWB's "friends", celebrities (remember Wesley Snipes?), and Wall Street moguls... they're all in federal prison for tax evasion, tax frauds, etc.

plenty of resource anywhere for anybody to learn how to use loopholes and credits but doing so comes with risk... a possible IRS Audit.

yup. $250k is still a struggle for middle class in suburb. they're still caved in with debt and taxes.

That's probably true in NYC metro because they are expensive place to live and very high property taxes.

Make $250,000 is very rich in here and you can have very nice, larger mansion with little property tax and cheaper mortgage.

like what TXGolfer said... if rich people can use the loopholes and credits, so can you. even the rich people cannot pry free from IRS sharks. look at bunch of GWB's "friends", celebrities (remember Wesley Snipes?), and Wall Street moguls... they're all in federal prison for tax evasion, tax frauds, etc.

plenty of resource anywhere for anybody to learn how to use loopholes and credits but doing so comes with risk... a possible IRS Audit.

I'm not going take any risks because I can't afford to pay penalties and interest by IRS.

The Bush tax cuts among other legislative disasters. They worked best for the rich, the real rich. An enormous transfer of wealth has taken place and we Americans are stuck with the largest promissary note in human history. They got what they paid for and we got the bone. Bigtime.

I prefer tax bracket to be same as 1993 level with add 10% to make 6 brackets.

I think you are confusing "Rich" with "comfortable" but I will leave it at that.

Tax forms come with phone numbers that give tax advice. There are also a number of charities and churches that help lower income people with tax advice and tax prep. The poor really wouldn't need a tax attorney because their income and spending are not that complicated. (generally speaking)

I think you are confusing "Rich" with "comfortable" but I will leave it at that.

Tax forms come with phone numbers that give tax advice. There are also a number of charities and churches that help lower income people with tax advice and tax prep. The poor really wouldn't need a tax attorney because their income and spending are not that complicated. (generally speaking)

I respect your decision about making $250,000 isn't rich and there are no formal definition about how much making per year to considered as rich.

I see about your comment - I called IRS last year about grants that I use to pay for education and was in dispute about consider grants as income taxable, including VR pay for board and dorm. I haven't think about any cost to get advice but my uncle helped me to thorough taxes. My tax filing should be less hassle than last year because I don't have board and dorm for entire of year (2012), also without fear of being audited.

I usually done the tax filing via online at no charge.

I respect your decision about making $250,000 isn't rich and there are no formal definition about how much making per year to considered as rich.

I see about your comment - I called IRS last year about grants that I use to pay for education and was in dispute about consider grants as income taxable, including VR pay for board and dorm. I haven't think about any cost to get advice but my uncle helped me to thorough taxes. My tax filing should be less hassle than last year because I don't have board and dorm for entire of year (2012), also without fear of being audited.

I usually done the tax filing via online at no charge.

there is a legal definition of "rich"... which is what they're arguing about it.

Back