Roy & Patty Disney Divorce after 52 years of Marriage

let me post my 2nd cent why? I never will get married nor get divorced cuz too much bull going around in california if I wanted to get married then he gonna convience me things will never f#ck up.. ;) but all I know it is about trust and not let money problems get in the way of marriage or whatever.. but I personally don't feel sorry for people who chose to divorce for dumb reason anyways.. :)

The message is if youre going to stay "Disney", you cant stay married.

Richard

I just got this news, I think any divorce is sad :(

Man, that must be pretty sad for the Disney couples who got divorced...

I am an old-time folk (I rode Horizons and Body Wars at Epcot for couple of times before Mission: Space took over) and I know Walt Disney pretty much. He was born in 1901 and passed away by 1966. Disneyland opened 10 years before Walt passed away and after 5 years from 1966, Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom opened in 1971.

During my first trip since when I was five years old, I went to "20,000 Leagues Under The Sea" but they did away with it because they thought it's too expensive. Around year 2000 (although I may not be correct), the Disney workers did away with the travel machines that take me from Tomorrowland to Frontier Land, probably because of the breakdown and will have to walk from Tomorrowland to Frontier Land but no big deal. By riding in a vehicle floating over the sky (I don't know what it's called for hooking the vehicle that are controlled by the machine), it's pretty exciting just by looking down at the attractions and it's pretty quiet.

So I missed those attractions at Walt Disney World.

Now about the food, Nutritionists, doctors, etc. filed a lawsuit and criticized Disney about providing unhealthy food (like pizzas and hamburgers) year ago. This caused Disney to provide healthy food and relocate foods to different restruants. For example, there's no pizza in West Innovention at Epcot--just a walk-in porch but didn't see it while I was near Test Track, and in the Magic Kingdom, there's no pizzas and hamburgers in a restruant connected between Tomorrowland and Main Street USA.

While I do eat diet foods at home, I usually don't do this at Disney World, because I go out to play and walk around a lot. Thus, I didn't see a sense about why critics (referring to nutritionists, doctors, etc.) criticized and filed a lawsuit against Disney for providing unhealthy food but that's just me and my family. And we don't go to Disney World that often (even with Annual Pass) but the critics made an impact on us which we're almost used to the change. We know we have to grow up but even with the change of foods, we're just like this when we go to Disney World: go out and play, walk a lot, eat anything I like, enjoy, have a lot of fun, etc. :)

I mean--our family're just old-time folks! Heh! :)

It's a Small World After All!
It's a Small, Small, World! :D

Back