Roy & Patty Disney Divorce after 52 years of Marriage

Y

Reaction score
cbs2.com - Roy Disney Files For Divorce From Wife Of 52 Years

Roy & Patty Disney Celebrate 50 years!
disney.jpg

I think that's very Sad.

SAD? It's a trend that's been going on disney since the early 90's. There's no support for marriages there, or family, Disney 'Cast Membership' has become some sort of a Jewish-Borg like society.

Richard

:eek3: hard to beleive that they are going to divorce after 52 years marriage...

Never heard of this couple - is he related to Walt Disney ???

WHAT!! :eek: That's sad! They been married for long time, and I can't believe they are getting divorce... They have short time of living.. Why and what made them get divorce.. Oh geesh!!

WHAT!! :eek: That's sad! They been married for long time, and I can't believe they are getting divorce... They have short time of living.. Why and what made them get divorce.. Oh geesh!!

It believe, it has something do with money issues. Own business always cause the relationship problem.

Both of my ex parents in law are divorce because of finanical situation. They always work 7am to 9pm for 7 days in Huntington.

I'm on a Disney blog and theyres wind there that Roy found himself a joy boy.

Richard

It's a sad situation. :(

I believe senility might be setting in.

I saw tv news ... Sad!!! :(:(:(:( if Its one of me.. I will try fight stay Longest marriage years to survivie?? Mabye I am wrong??? :lol:

I don't blame you Animal_Lover

I don't believe in the davorce, unless he's a cheatin' on me, I've got plently of skunky odors to blow him off hee hee hee!

whoa....

i hope my future husband dont divore me in 50 years later..

Last edited:
WOW!! 52 years & they divorce? That is sad. What a story in which I never knew about them though. But they can this far & now its all over.

It believe, it has something do with money issues. Own business always cause the relationship problem.

Both of my ex parents in law are divorce because of finanical situation. They always work 7am to 9pm for 7 days in Huntington.

You could be right about that or maybe she looked down at him one night and realized...."It is a small world, after all..."

LOL

Back