Rochester Institute of Technology [2013-2014]

yjgstahc

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone going that college in 2013-2014 as freshman class.

And i want to know who is in RIT already. Just wondering.:hmm:

I don't know anyone who is in RIT. I graduated in 2008. All of my friends just graduated last year and this year.

Hope you will meet and make new friends in RIT.

There are great people and I'm glad I went. I have such wonderful friends and we still in keep in touch. We even visited each other. I'm grateful for their friendships.

I'm sure you will make great friends. :)

Checking RIT over there... Oh too early to tell.

Yeah, RIT is great school. I have many friends though RIT and they are awesome! I missed good o'le days at RIT.

I was in RIT from 1999 to 2007. Great college... great times. :)

Glad I got to meet you, Vampyrox. Thanks to Cassie. For dragging my butt to RIT. My life isn't the same, but glad I made great friends. They were there for me when I lost Cassie.

Class of 2012 as well in Criminal Justice/Modern History. RIT is a great school I wish met more people, but I been kind of shy. I am profoundly deaf, and not fluent in ASL since grew up n a hearing family/community. However, if I get in the MSSE program we might bump into each other. I am currently a study abroad mentor at RIT who has study i Greece, Turkey, as well Italy. I wish knew about RIT when I first graduated high school would had love to come here from the get go. But is you see me just wave to this old lady lmaoo not old just 37, but compare to most students here i can be their mom.

I'm thinking about going to RIT this fall, and I'll by 36 by the time I go. I, too, wish I had known about RIT right after high school. Just trying to figure out my path from now on.

I'm thinking about going to RIT this fall, and I'll by 36 by the time I go. I, too, wish I had known about RIT right after high school. Just trying to figure out my path from now on.

One of my friends went to Gally, and she said that there were 50 year olds in the dorms......I don't think you'd be alone!

Well I am 37 and I am still young just not that young. One of my friends that entered yr I did was 50. Is a great school for any age.

I was at NTID for three years as a student at Arts & Imaging Studies...great school so far.

Back