Road Trip to Little Rock

PowerON

Reaction score
[yt]lAPD9do2PUU[/yt] :aw:

ha awesome video. i can see that all of you seem to have a lot of fun on trip. thanks for sharing.

Thank. Did you notice that Levi protect his balls on the introduce scene? :laugh2:

yes i did. thats soo funny. surprise that you and levi still hang out since you guys met through the old sites. you need to keep your tongue inside your mouth. :giggle:

Looks like you went throuh Scott AR to get to the Crater of Diamonds park. I've lived in this state all my life and yet I have never been to the crater of diamonds. I'm glad you had fun on your trip up here.

Looks like you went throuh Scott AR to get to the Crater of Diamonds park. I've lived in this state all my life and yet I have never been to the crater of diamonds. I'm glad you had fun on your trip up here.

Best for you to go there during Sprint than rather being heat to death in summer. :shock:

i went there for second times its so cool!! many million people got rocks,diamonds,etc for rewards....

That was neat Sam, thanks for sharing with us. It look like you had lots of fun going on road trip to Little Rock with your friends. :)

Back