Road Rage

Oh wow, I got speeding ticket for 87 MPH in 70 MPH but the ticket got dismissed by court.

Why?
Officer didn't show up?

There was a join where you have to yield to oncoming traffic. I thought it wasn't safe so I stopped. the guy behind me was furious about this (???) and began to honk and lunge his car to coerce me to go even though it didn't look safe, and then when I finally got onto the big road, he was tailing me non-stop until he had to turn left. (why do this if the whole reason why you're mad is because I wasn't moving fast enough?)

Nowadays I try to put people who seem like dumb drivers in front of me, so that in case they get into an accident from driving like an idiot or tailing, I won't be the one they bump into.

Also with cars that are in a hot rush: I imagine they really need to get home to poop.

The judge didn't give a reason and they didn't find an interpreter.

Jury service excused me cuz I don't have TTY device for need interpreter while i'm jury on duty.

Traffic camera on poles gave up for speeding ticket on me cuz, DMV's database has been lost during crashed computers or glitched. I'm lucky they did not send me to go to traffic school and increase my auto insurance rate.. ha! and later, I noticed traffic cameras has been removed and then replace secuirty camera for police... rolling eyes.

Foxrac, You better buy a Cam Dash install on your windshield for easy report police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pD3sT5AczE

:ty: for great suggestion - really excellent idea. :D

Jury service excused me cuz I don't have TTY device for need interpreter while i'm jury on duty.

Traffic camera on poles gave up for speeding ticket on me cuz, DMV's database has been lost during crashed computers or glitched. I'm lucky they did not send me to go to traffic school and increase my auto insurance rate.. ha! and later, I noticed traffic cameras has been removed and then replace secuirty camera for police... rolling eyes.

Oh wow, I was summoned for jury duty but got waived due to deafness (no interpreter). That's common for deaf people to be waived from jury duty.

Yes, in case, if my speeding ticket isn't dismissed so I will get my lawyer. I met some deaf people in here and they said the court dismissed the ticket so often, especially speeding and minor violation, even one deaf guy got several speeding tickets in 3 years but all got dismissed. :shock:

Worst that I got piss off on highway was a Trooper. It went 60 mph on 65 limited on LEFT lane. I can tell Trooper is check on other car next to there on RIGHT lane. I patience and await for over 10 minutes and he finally speed up and change to right lane. As I pass on exactly 66 MPH. Guess what? Trooper stopped at me for speed ticket. Good grief...

However, it waste me for 4-month as I appear to the court with the explain, I got the wavier. WASTE TIME
I've never heard of anyone getting a ticket for going 1 over the speed limit. To my knowledge, the minimum is 10 before they give you a ticket. Even when I go to the courthouse, they have a list that shows what the fine is for each MPH over the posted speed limit and the list always starts at 10 over. I'm always going 5 over, even with cops droving in front, besides, and behind me... never got pulled over.

Were you tailgating the cop to a point where he got pissed off and decided to pull you over?

I've never heard of anyone getting a ticket for going 1 over the speed limit. To my knowledge, the minimum is 10 before they give you a ticket. Even when I go to the courthouse, they have a list that shows what the fine is for each MPH over the posted speed limit and the list always starts at 10 over. I'm always going 5 over, even with cops droving in front, besides, and behind me... never got pulled over.

Were you tailgating the cop to a point where he got pissed off and decided to pull you over?

I received a ticket for 51 in a 50 in a tiny town called Joshua Tx back in 1986 or so.

It is true...some areas have a Barney Fife with nothing better to do but find a reason to pull over anyone that fits certain profiles.

If a cop is following 3 cars all doing 55 in a 45 zone, he will single one out based on his mood, gut, or something else that day.

Yes, I was tailgating for short time then avoid back away from the car, because I didn't expect cop went that SLOW than the speed limited on the PASS LANE (left).

15 years ago, someone had road rage on me and I had 1989 Mazda 323 1.6L engine with 4 speed shifter. I blocked them from passing by me to cut me off which became common in my area. They got really mad at me and I decide to petal to metal and downshift to escape them, I swerved into neighborhood and went through the maze and disappeared. Driver lost me and I went back to where I am going :giggle: . My Mazda was so good and very fast little car. Then I had 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport, I just simply speed up at the same time they were trying to pass me. Driver got mad and flipped a bird at me, I ignored and acted like it never happened.

You know when driver pass by you and suddenly cut you off and made right turn was common for really stupid reason when you are just driving 5 or 10 mph over speed limit which is fast enough and they wanted to be in the front of you to own a lane. 15 years ago was nearly common and it was a sudden popular for several months until cops keeping eyes on every driver that were trying to pass and cut off other driver for no reason. Where did they learn from? Movie or what?

Catty

Are you victim of road rage? Any firearm involved? Got in car accident?

Share it here.

I had been in road rage incident and it was one of most worst in my life. I was on interstate highway and on way to home, but had to deal with old, crazy man in red truck that drove recklessly, aggressively with many lane change violation. He almost slammed my car and I decided to cuss word with middle finger as retaliate against him, but made much worse. He tailgated my car and unsure about hit the honk because I can't hear the horn. He tried to on same side and exposed his behavior, so I just ignore him as still forward and he did again as second round but failed to make me so fear, so he pulled the gun and got on same side as he point the gun at me, so I got head down and slow my car down, as he got away in really fast. He continue to road rage around different cars as I got off the exit to report the police about situation with firearm.

After that, I'm no longer to retaliate against any stupid drivers and I just let them go. That was very scared situation.

I noticed that some drivers followed me on interstate highway, even I'm not in left lane (known as passing lane), so I just slowed down to minimum speed (40 MPH) and they went in left lane as speeding away. I learned that some drivers try to follow the speeders because police officers will only stop the speeder who went in first place. Just slow down (if still in right lane) or move to right lane will do trick to get them out of my way.

I went to stop the gas station to refill the gas and went on way to home, so I noticed that Toyota, redneck style truck went VERY FAST on local road, also the driver passed the all solid yellow lane. When I turned to right so he passed with very loud music and I just ignore them. I bet they are immature, high school kids that went home from school.
Was it a red 4x4 Toyota truck, older model? In Missouri? I encountered the same idiot, he drove on the shoulder around me, older guy 50ish? I had my son in the car or I would have for sure slammed him into the wall, that would have been hard for him to explain why he was driving on the shoulder.

A lady {betcha you didn't expect that!} tailgated, passed, cut us off and braked her car in front of us so we HIT her. Not once but twice. Of course we got into a fast and short argument then broke it off to wait for the police. We left the cars exactly where they were....... perfect for the cop to see how it happened.

Bam, ticket to the lady, nothing to us. One month later, I collected a check from the lady's insurance carrier and let them take my old car away. I then used the money to buy myself another car. Now we have TWO cars.

Of course the lady was very pissed about being ticketed. Too Bad!

I don't know about any of you, but the best way to be safe on any road is to keep the idiots in front of you so you can keep an eye on them.

Seriously. Give them a wide berth, let them be dumb and allow them to ruin themselves. Back off of them, give plenty of braking distance, because the best revenge is to be the witness that stuck around when the cops arrive. It's one thing to get into a wreck, but here in Alaska, Road Rage will guarantee no less than 24 hours jail time mandatory. So, want to get even? Let them be stupid.

As a witness, or what-not, if they blasted past you driving reckless, and you happen onto the scene of the wreck, then by all means not only stop and be the witness for the cops, but you know that huge scratch down the side of your car? You reckon this idiot caused it as he "scraped past you" and you need his insurance information and it's mighty convenient that he's wrapped around a tree in the ditch.

I don't try to prevent stupid. I don't exactly promote it either. I prefer to just not interfere with it's natural course. However, there's something definitively satisfying about dropping a handful of caltrops into the path of their rig...

If you have a dash cam, then you have some potential awesome footage of bad driving to sell to the media for "World's Dumbest Drivers" tv show or something like that.

And remember, don't drive faster or farther than you care to walk or shovel.

Back