Ringo!

do u like ringo.com ?

• yes, I like it all

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • no, I don't like it all

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm Patty "Freaky" De La Franier at Ringo.com so feel free to invite me to your list!! I larrvv writing stories about people I know as well.. be prepared for your stories when I accept you!! :naughty:

i like ringo becuz its nice to see old faces people again and blah ... :thumb:

Katzie said:
Hmm... I have AVG (anti virus) program and Spybot running on all the time. It was fine for a month until this morning that site became awfully slow for some reason. It could be due to high traffic or low on disk space on their end?

Now that I am at work and am getting the same result, but with no AVG, spotbot or any other similiar programs running on my computer otherwise the MIS dept would be terribly pissed. So, I'm guessing it's their end. :dunno:

You try AdAware?

http://lavasoft.element5.com/software/adaware/

Grumpy Kiki said:
well i do like it but its kinda sucks if nobody is talking to you only through forums and polls and messages, i dont know if its cool to talk through mail message.. its sucks for me cos i didnt talked to anybody from there!! :| :|

Don't feel alone..... it's the same way for me..... I still haven't figured it out...and I don't see old friends on there... :cry:

I used to have an ad-aware program, but got rid of it because spybot is a much better program. :thumb:

Hi Brian! Ringo is a fantastic site and I promise you won't regret it! :dance:

If you want to be my direct friend, copy & paste the invitation into your PM to me... :thumb:

sweetgal154 said:
silly...we're already in the circle of friends :)

ohh my bad i must be drunk already lolol or i must be nightdreaming abt my girlfirend hahaha... sorry...

Back