Ringo Problems?

Teekie said:
I got in Ringo last night and this morning with no problem. Strange :|

in early morning, I couldn't get in ringo.com :roll:
*making call* Hello NEO? There is Mr. Smith in ringo.com.

Ringo?

Yeah - Ive not been able to get into Ringo several times...and they say they love us? Oh please...*smh*

Someone shoot them.

:rifle:

DD

Ringo.com has posted some ugly guy, I am adding the pic... Why would they post ugly people that we don't know.. I am getting sick seeing it when I have log in probs!!!!! :( They better do something else.... that why Tickles is being retarded.. ....... :(

Attachments

• ugly ringo dude.jpg
    ugly ringo dude.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
racheleggert said:
Ringo.com has posted some ugly guy, I am adding the pic... Why would they post ugly people that we don't know.. I am getting sick seeing it when I have log in probs!!!!! :( They better do something else.... that why Tickles is being retarded.. ....... :(

I thought that ugly pic was there WAAAAAY before Tickle.com took over Ringo.

Same thing that I have lots of plms with ringo,com many times which I have lots of emails from my friends in ringo,com but couldnt get in for some weeks so then what wrong with ringo.com.... OH sheesh.... oh well

I cancelled using ringo, cuz had enough not able to log in etc.

I really hate when I tried to type www.ringo.com but that stupid mother :fu: ers search assistant said can't find it... I was like :wtf: .... I really hate search assistant... I won't let them work for me!!!!

racheleggert said:

I just sent an email to ringo asking abut that picture and why dont they change it......lets see what they say....I encourage eveyone to email them about that ugly pic

Y said:
i was told that Tickle (ringo) already
added more server, but still same problems
afterward (not sure if this is true or not ? )

I dont believe that ringo will be add new server no way it always say same thing when I tried to get in ringo it still problem but I dont think so they will ever fixing add new server no way ... I m tired of it ...

:werd: Me either too.. the ringo got me frustrated me with it. keep the same message for almost a month.. but once i logged on ringe recent few day agos. , i came back on ringo it again same message before .. damn it.. jeeez.. i started to not care about ringo.. its nothing something special!!! :gives:
tmobile said:
I dont believe that ringo will be add new server no way it always say same thing when I tried to get in ringo it still problem but I dont think so they will ever fixing add new server no way ... I m tired of it ...

If you get everyone to join Friendzy, it'll become like Ringo. I'll stick with Ringo.

I agree with you Vampyrox and now I can't get myself out of friendzy! I joined there just to see what it looks like. I'll stick with Ringo.

Back