RIM Officially Announced BlackBerry Curve!

Tousi, Congrats! I hope you enjoy your curve when it arrive at your place. ;)

Pur-Cat, I do prefer Titanium color over gold. ;)

Aww man, I am sorry to hear you can't afford to buy curve asap. I hope you selling your stuffs ( you don't use that much) on ebay to earn $$ for curve..

8800 is good for business people. Curve is for customers

Doh, Yes 8800 is good quailty. but its not in me and not for me.. Curve is the foam factor! it is prefect in me and is for me. :P I am totally happy with the 8320. NO FELLING REMOSE BUY AT ALL! ;)

Yoman, Oh really? This sound like fishy to me. I did not see online deafpagers's offer like that. huh? If you actual received curve, so congrats and enjoy your curve. ;)

Reba, Oh gee you missed the sweet curve. Wow I believe that suncom is bad business, even bad customers. they are disloyal to customers included you. They don't want to hold it for you. Their business serve customers as "FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE" instead of hold it for you. For reason: they smell customers' $$$$$$$$$ that is so important to them before their business down to hand of t-mobile business.

I really hope you and Suncom work it out asap.

btw did you know why suncom sold to tmobile?

...btw did you know why suncom sold to tmobile?[/I]
Yes, I heard about that. I asked about that at the Suncom store, and they told me that T-Mobile will take over some time next year.

Post #129:
Can Chick, Ha I am not here to make you soo jealous. I wanted people know that tmobile selling sexy curve out today instead of september 24th on launch day! I have to chance grabbed the titanium ones before out of stock, gold color will be overleft. then I wait for titanium ones arrive in tmobile store or online that I don't want. I wanted getta one right now.. Ha..

I choose Titanuim over gold period. gold looks ugly color on BB..
Chick and Cat, look below:

tstockouthu4.jpg

10/8/2007

See that titanium curves is out of stock. but gold is still available in stock what tmobile have now.. that's what in previous post #129 I've talked about. :P

Yes, I heard about that. I asked about that at the Suncom store, and they told me that T-Mobile will take over some time next year.
Reba, I am glad you aware about suncom'situation. but they don't want you know why they had bad business.

Suncom, they are in deep debt, their customers who didn't pay their billiings, behind their debt. that's how suncom paid that for them. customers made suncom turn into ugly business and deep debt, they are still heavy debt like now.

thats how I learned from AMP'D reveal it to the world. AMP'D already gone bad business and bankrupt. customers pay behind their debt to made AMP'D went into deep debt and turned them into ugly business.

(for good explain in previous, att went to bankrupt files, but SBC saved att's ass and bought att. sbc is no longer their logo, coverted it to att logo instead of sbc logo,)

Now I'm really upset.

I just went to the Suncom website. I thought I could buy a BB Curve on-line.

Guess what? The BB Curve is gone! It's no longer included as an option for Suncom. It disappeared overnight! Now there are NO Blackberry options at all for Suncom users.

It's been replaced by the HTC S621 EXCALIBUR. Is anyone familiar with that?
Reba, I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation with SunCom. :(

If you could hang on your current mobile phone/pager until SunCom officially becomes T-Mobile - this shouldn't be too long before we see the changes. I have heard that T-Mobile was planning to discontinue several products/services offered by SunCom - maybe that is what happened to Blackberry Curve. SunCom (before the big announcement) recently discontinued offering HipTop 3 (version of T-Mobile Sidekick 3).

Reba, I am glad you aware about suncom'situation. but they don't want you know why they had bad business.

Suncom, they are in deep debt, their customers who didn't pay their billiings, behind their debt. that's how suncom paid that for them. customers made suncom turn into ugly business and deep debt, they are still heavy debt like now.

thats how I learned from AMP'D reveal it to the world. AMP'D already gone bad business and bankrupt. customers pay behind their debt to made AMP'D went into deep debt and turned them into ugly business.

(for good explain in previous, att went to bankrupt files, but SBC saved att's ass and bought att. sbc is no longer their logo, coverted it to att logo instead of sbc logo,)
XBGMER. while SunCom may be $800m in debt, but T-Mobile was looking to expand in the states currently provided by SunCom. T-Mobile had turned to Triton PCS/SunCom which later agreed to sell the company to T-Mobile.

As for AT&T, the AT&T brand name, a well-known international name, not the company was the main reason SBC went after.

Well i can scan the recipt and post it in here if you want me to...

if you dont believe me, send an e mail to deafpager com and ask if its true that they sell $149 plus free car charger which i think expired.

YOMAN!

I was considering switching to T-Mobile. I went to their website and found out that T-Mobile doesn't serve South Carolina. :( The closest T-Mobile store is in Savannah, GA, more than 100 miles away.

Reba, I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation with SunCom. :(
:ty:

If you could hang on your current mobile phone/pager until SunCom officially becomes T-Mobile - this shouldn't be too long before we see the changes.
It's beginning to look like I don't have a choice. I have the most basic, discontinued phone (not a pager) now, so I guess I'm stuck with it for now. I would love to get a phone that would make it easier for me to communicate with my Deaf friends. Texting from the phone I have now is a tedious chore.

I have heard that T-Mobile was planning to discontinue several products/services offered by SunCom - maybe that is what happened to Blackberry Curve. SunCom (before the big announcement) recently discontinued offering HipTop 3 (version of T-Mobile Sidekick 3).
It has been interesting. Each night for the past few weeks I've been checking the SunCom phone selections on their website. Several times, the list of available data phones changed, from day to day. Different models would pop up, and then disappear, and then sometimes reappear. It's almost creepy.

I printed deafpager com they AD curve for $149 plus free car charger and i brought it to T mobile local dealer, they matched it plus $50 rebate :)

Just got other Curve for my wife but they added tax :( $190 total plus $50 rebate.

I suggested you try print it and bring it to tmo store to see if they match it or not

YOMAN!

Yoman, do you realize that if you buy from your local wireless phone dealer, it hurts Deaf Businesses? Many Deaf Businesses sponsor deaf-related websites (for example, DeafPagers.com sponsors AllDeaf.com). If you do business with your local dealer, your money will not go
back to the Deaf community.

DeafPagers.com works hard to get the lowest prices for the Deaf community. Local dealers will want you to pay higher prices to make them richer. Yes, some local dealers will match our prices but they do not really want to do it if possible. DeafPagers.com wants to offer the lowest prices so our products are affordable for everyone.

Deafpagers donates a portion of its profits to a variety of deaf- related non-profit organizations such as Deaf-Reach of Washington, DC, the American Association of the DeafBlind, and NAD. DeafPagers.com even has sponsored a deaf teen nationwide pageant.

Please think twice. Yes, we acknowledge that it is your freedom of choice to go where you want to purchase your pager and accessories. However, as the deaf owner of DeafPagers.com, I feel strongly that deaf customers should should do business with Deaf-owned businesses whenever possible. This ensures that your money GOES TO the Deaf community. DeafPagers.com hires deaf employees, and they work closely with the local deaf high school to offer an internship to their deaf students to get work experience.

As for the rebate you got, are you sure it is a mail-in rebate? If so, you need to read the rebate rules very carefully. T-Mobile typically does not honor rebates on phones with data-only service on Blackberry. They usually require that you get a voice plan on your phone as well as a data plan. We are very honest and we investigate every rebate before we promote them to our customers. We do offer the $50 T- Mobile rebate to those who sign up with a voice plan.

Thank you,

Read Rebates Carefully.

Its STILL ALIVE...

heres link I Deafpagers.com - T-Mobile BlackBerry® Curve™

local store matched price PLUS tmobile still give me $50 rebate so its $100 :)

YOMAN :) :ty:

Hi, I just access to T-Mobile Rebate at www.tmobilerebates.com

and please read the detail ....(copy from T-Mobile mail in rebate coupon)

"Requires activation on a Blackberry or Windows Mobile Data Feature add-on $9.99 or higher plus T-Mobile voice plan of $39.99 per line of service or 49.99 for family time rate plan up to 5 lines of service or activation on a voice and data bundle of $59.99. or higher. "

It clear that Data only plan for Blackberry is not honored. The dealer do not care and try to sell to you. Sidekick Data are honored so we offer $50 rebate on Sidekick.

Some of our customers get rejected from T-Mobile since of this. Everyone MUST read rebate details before purchase it.

Thanks

Naw :) i was told i ll get $50 by rebate anyway. I ll keep you guys update. :ty:

FYI: i always buy my stuff at my local tmobile and they re great to us so thats why we keep going there to buy something for pagers and cell phones.

YOMAN! :cool:

Xmbgr,

I'm selling brand new Ultratech Compact C folding TTY, I bought it last summer and realized I don't use it at all. I decided to sell it through Craigslist.com under "electronics" (IF you can't find it, try Kansas City and click "Electronics" section. ) So I hope I can get rid of it.

Ebay won't do. It's getting worst now. I sell some items recently and it's not competitive. Some items don't get sold by the time auction ended and other items sold just less than I expected. There are too many "Buy Now" taking over Ebay. I spoke with my friends and they told me the don't like Ebay now cuz there's no competition in Ebay, same what I thought, too many Buy Now! on listings and too little Auctions.

So hopefully I can sell this to buy BB Curve!! I NEVER KNEW that TAP DOES pay for Cellular or PDA. I learned that a month later after I bought Compact C. I was pissed and wish I had knew about it and would not have bought stupid TTY. So If you have suggestion, FEEL free to let me know!!

Last Saturday, I saw BB Curve at Tmobile store in mall. I played with LIVE one!!! Cooowwwlll.. They have plenty left so If I have $$'s I would either order online or grab it at Mall.
Thanx
Catty

I wouldn't mind supporting T-Mobile except it's not available where I live.

Yoman, do you realize that if you buy from your local wireless phone dealer, it hurts Deaf Businesses? Many Deaf Businesses sponsor deaf-related websites (for example, DeafPagers.com sponsors AllDeaf.com). If you do business with your local dealer, your money will not go
back to the Deaf community.

DeafPagers.com works hard to get the lowest prices for the Deaf community. Local dealers will want you to pay higher prices to make them richer. Yes, some local dealers will match our prices but they do not really want to do it if possible. DeafPagers.com wants to offer the lowest prices so our products are affordable for everyone.

Deafpagers donates a portion of its profits to a variety of deaf- related non-profit organizations such as Deaf-Reach of Washington, DC, the American Association of the DeafBlind, and NAD. DeafPagers.com even has sponsored a deaf teen nationwide pageant.

Please think twice. Yes, we acknowledge that it is your freedom of choice to go where you want to purchase your pager and accessories. However, as the deaf owner of DeafPagers.com, I feel strongly that deaf customers should should do business with Deaf-owned businesses whenever possible. This ensures that your money GOES TO the Deaf community. DeafPagers.com hires deaf employees, and they work closely with the local deaf high school to offer an internship to their deaf students to get work experience.

As for the rebate you got, are you sure it is a mail-in rebate? If so, you need to read the rebate rules very carefully. T-Mobile typically does not honor rebates on phones with data-only service on Blackberry. They usually require that you get a voice plan on your phone as well as a data plan. We are very honest and we investigate every rebate before we promote them to our customers. We do offer the $50 T- Mobile rebate to those who sign up with a voice plan.

Thank you,
your post with excellent point! ;)

XBGMER... T-Mobile was looking to expand in the states currently provided by SunCom. T-Mobile had turned to Triton PCS/SunCom which later agreed to sell the company to T-Mobile.

As for AT&T, the AT&T brand name, a well-known international name, not the company was the main reason SBC went after.
Brian, Yes Now i understand it. thank you for clarifcation.

I was considering switching to T-Mobile. I went to their website and found out that T-Mobile doesn't serve South Carolina. :( The closest T-Mobile store is in Savannah, GA, more than 100 miles away.
Reba, be patience! :P Suncom will switch to new TMobile in 2008 eariler. I advice you better ask them about tmo curve in 2008. or you can buy it and hold it till tmobile business and serve in your local and coverage you can use it. Good luck!

Xmbgr,

I'm selling brand new Ultratech Compact C folding TTY, I bought it last summer and realized I don't use it at all. I decided to sell it through Craigslist.com under "electronics" (IF you can't find it, try Kansas City and click "Electronics" section. ) So I hope I can get rid of it.

Ebay won't do. It's getting worst now. I sell some items recently and it's not competitive. Some items don't get sold by the time auction ended and other items sold just less than I expected. There are too many "Buy Now" taking over Ebay. I spoke with my friends and they told me the don't like Ebay now cuz there's no competition in Ebay, same what I thought, too many Buy Now! on listings and too little Auctions.

So hopefully I can sell this to buy BB Curve!! I NEVER KNEW that TAP DOES pay for Cellular or PDA. I learned that a month later after I bought Compact C. I was pissed and wish I had knew about it and would not have bought stupid TTY. So If you have suggestion, FEEL free to let me know!!

Last Saturday, I saw BB Curve at Tmobile store in mall. I played with LIVE one!!! Cooowwwlll.. They have plenty left so If I have $$'s I would either order online or grab it at Mall.
Thanx
Catty
Pur-catty, Yes you selling brand new Ultratech Compact C folding TTY?! I say "go for it"! whoo... about ebay? Yes I noticed ebay had changed everythings. because there is more and more scams and no trusters. you correct me if might be wrong! :) I do recoginzed cl.. the best craiglist ever! I am glad you molested litte curve within your hands @ tmobile store. I am happy with tmobile data plan's price, coverage, and service. I know you can't wait to get your hand on curve someday.

let me know when you got one asap. ;) GOOD LUCK!

Brian, Yes Now i understand it. thank you for clarifcation.

Reba, be patience! :P Suncom will switch to new TMobile in 2008 eariler. I advice you better ask them about tmo curve in 2008. or you can buy it and hold it till tmobile business and serve in your local and coverage you can use it. Good luck!

Pur-catty, Yes you selling brand new Ultratech Compact C folding TTY?! I say "go for it"! whoo... about ebay? Yes I noticed ebay had changed everythings. because there is more and more scams and no trusters. you correct me if might be wrong! :) I do recoginzed cl.. the best craiglist ever! I am glad you molested litte curve within your hands @ tmobile store. I am happy with tmobile data plan's price, coverage, and service. I know you can't wait to get your hand on curve someday.

let me know when you got one asap. ;) GOOD LUCK!

ROFL. Yup. You're correct. Also I have other item to sell. Which is a Professional Digital Audio Player. Hope this will sell too LOL.

Glad that I got a chance to mess w/ BB Curve!! I'm not used to small keyboard, I am able to type but used to SK for 4 years. I'm sure I'll learn quickly tho. Some people have "bear paws" and they use pencil rubber end or something stick and solid to type the BB's little keyboard LOL.

Catty

...Reba, be patience! :P Suncom will switch to new TMobile in 2008 eariler. I advice you better ask them about tmo curve in 2008. or you can buy it and hold it till tmobile business and serve in your local and coverage you can use it. Good luck!
I think T-Mobile will take over next May. I don't know if I can be that patient. :P

Back