RIM Officially Announced BlackBerry Curve!

Can you show me your rebate coupon?

Naw :) i was told i ll get $50 by rebate anyway. I ll keep you guys update. :ty:

FYI: i always buy my stuff at my local tmobile and they re great to us so thats why we keep going there to buy something for pagers and cell phones.

YOMAN! :cool:

YOMAN, Do you have copy of coupon? If yes, can you read the rebate details? Or scan it and post this image.... So I can review the details.

In fact, many dealers are careless and some of customers upset it when get rejected letter from T-Mobile. Dealers do not have control of rebate unit at T-Mobile. I do not allows our customers happen so we check all rebates before post on our web site. Or we can wait two months to see if you got check or reject letter from T-Mobile.

Deafpagers.com

Update:

I printed deafpager com they AD curve for $149 plus free car charger and i brought it to T mobile local dealer, they matched it plus $50 rebate :)

Just got other Curve for my wife but they added tax :( $190 total plus $50 rebate.

I suggested you try print it and bring it to tmo store to see if they match it or not

YOMAN!
YOMAN, My AWESOME FRIEND ( dojosky ) infomed me that today, he brought a printed deafpager AD curve to tmobile store in his location like you said in post as above, but T-Mobile store rejected it.

I've told you yoman, as I say "your post is very fishly to me".

NOTE: My recommending to everyone, "Don't take yoman's advice as post #158 at all" PERIOD..

Thank to my wonderful friend: dojosky.

ROFL. Yup. You're correct. Also I have other item to sell. Which is a Professional Digital Audio Player. Hope this will sell too LOL.

Glad that I got a chance to mess w/ BB Curve!! I'm not used to small keyboard, I am able to type but used to SK for 4 years. I'm sure I'll learn quickly tho. Some people have "bear paws" and they use pencil rubber end or something stick and solid to type the BB's little keyboard LOL.

Catty
Pur-Catty, I advice you go to buy blackberry rubber skin for curve. I use it and comforts it, because it won't slip out of my hand. My ole skool friend DOJOSKY saw the white transparent skin within curve in my hand meantime I met him there at honda dealer shop in last week.

I think T-Mobile will take over next May. I don't know if I can be that patient. :P
Reba, OUCCCH!, so long way to go. anyway have you hear unlocked pda, blackberry, cellphone before?? I just wonder..

Pur-Catty, I advice you go to buy blackberry rubber skin for curve. I use it and comforts it, because it won't slip out of my hand. My ole skool friend DOJOSKY saw the white transparent skin within curve in my hand meantime I met him there at honda dealer shop in last week.

Reba, OUCCCH!, so long way to go. anyway have you hear unlocked pda, blackberry, cellphone before?? I just wonder..

Rubber skin is a MUST HAVE item for BB Curve! Cuz it have stainless steel on both sides that can slip very easily. I already saw one at Tmobile booth in Mall while I was playing with live BB Curve. I really wish BB dept make one with rubber bumper, anything rubber that give better grip. LOL

Catty

...Reba, OUCCCH!, so long way to go. anyway have you hear unlocked pda, blackberry, cellphone before?? I just wonder..
How exactly does an "unlocked" pda/phone work?

is the tmobile plan for 39.99 enough for deaf? for data/internet only to use...text message is .14cent per message. since tmobile don't have tap plan on curve

Rubber skin is a MUST HAVE item for BB Curve! Cuz it have stainless steel on both sides that can slip very easily. I already saw one at Tmobile booth in Mall while I was playing with live BB Curve. I really wish BB dept make one with rubber bumper, anything rubber that give better grip. LOL

Catty
Pur-Catty, :h5: :cheers: Yeah there is not enough grip. that why I added it on curve more grip. click ~~> My rubber skin

How exactly does an "unlocked" pda/phone work?

My answer: Like someone hijacked/ hacked phone with different unlocked codes into different network service instead of Suncom. get it?
Reba, I already example of post #59 thats what I did unlock at&t CURVE(8300) for T-Mobile. For another instance, I have the TMO Curve. If I travel from state to state and stay there for few months, So there is bad/ no coverage nor wifi. AT&T is available coverage that area. so I need curve on network so badly. I require the unlock my curve for AT&T without purchase another new device with brand logo AT&T. get att sim card and put it into unlocked codeTMO curve with ATT network and coverage. it will work! get it? :fingersx:

unlockedcurve320x240pd8.jpg

As you can see T-Mobile on the unlocked att's screen. It was worked phone, text message, emails with beautiful EDGE.

If you travel across europe, Suncom don't have coverage there. so you can unlock your phone for different service, unless service had the GSM.

GSM IS INTERNATIONAL! Because Roger, AT&T and T-Mobile use the same GSM. For explain, 8800 att and 8830 spirnt are not same function. sprint is not use GSM at all.

Now today its VERY popular unlock any phones / any pdas than ever!

If you bought the 8320 curve, so You can order unlock code online: GSM PhoneSource - When Only The Best Will Do

want to know more about unlock phone on GSM: Unlocked gsm phone

is the tmobile plan for 39.99 enough for deaf? for data/internet only to use...text message is .14cent per message. since tmobile don't have tap plan on curve
justlook, I can't answer you about price enough for deaf. its you if you can afford to pay that 39.99 each months for data/ internet.

You no need to use text messages. just leave it with that. you can have IMS use data.

I personality use data plan the most time instead of text messages plan. ;)

If you felt doubt about it. I am not here to answer that.you have to buy it for yourself that is simple than ask them over and over again. Because you feeling doubt/not sure about bb service.. just give a try.. don't hurt you. You can cancel service and return it to tmobile before 14 days.

AT&T 8310 already arrived!

AT&T 8310 already arrived!

I look that picture of curve is not red color, but is more WINE color. I drool the black keyboard, I wish that black into my 8320 curve's keyboard look so bad@$$ and more sexy, eh!

9433d1192390679-red-8310-unboxing-photos-img_0654-small-.jpg

9431d1192390664-red-8310-unboxing-photos-img_0649-small-.jpg

8310 which has GPS and no wifi.

isnt that sexy color?

AT&T 8300 is currently an outdate device. its not remain to make ones longer! it is replaced by 8310 now.

this scource from blackberry forums. ;)

Oh brother...What part do i sound(eyes) fishy :cool: ??

Let me be clear, i bought it at t mobile dealer at mall. Its not T MOBILE store.

Yeah i paid $175 for it. 1 gb media card, Curve $150 plus filled out a rebate ($50) I will scan it and post it for your sake ;) .

be right back when i get home from work.

YOMAN!

Last edited:
I doubt theres deaf discount.
I paid 39.99 month that included 300 text msgs and unlimited data plan. if you have voice plan plus unlimted data then it will $10 bucks off from 39.99 data i know this cuz my wife has this plan. just FYI.

I knew about unlock code but is it worth ? is it good for travel only?? just swapped in slim card, thats it? will it effect my data wiredo, act up or just same as it is now? just curious thats all. thanks.

YOMAN!

#189, YOMAN told me that he will be right back when he get home from work.

Now, Look at 12:37 AM, I am waiting for him like 365/7/24!

YOMAN! Where you are NOW?? Ahh you are laid in bed already.. gee..

hehe i knewyou would say something LOL but hey i have a family :)

Heres link
283593772.jpg

Darn...i need to figure out how to exlarge it...but you can see barely $175 thats included 1 gb. its $138 plus tax to make it equal $150 plus 25 for 1gb

YOMAN!

Lets try this one...

283594611.jpg

IN YOUR FACE LOL! :)

i m just being honestly...I dont know why you bashed on me smile...

Alrite gotta go now to work argh!

YOMAN!

#189, YOMAN told me that he will be right back when he get home from work.

Now, Look at 12:37 AM, I am waiting for him like 365/7/24!

YOMAN! Where you are NOW?? Ahh you are laid in bed already.. gee..

Geez where are you :rifle: ??? just kidding.

Later
Yoman

I am here, nowhere! :P

hehe i knewyou would say something LOL but hey i have a family :)

Heres link
283593772.jpg

Darn...i need to figure out how to exlarge it...but you can see barely $175 thats included 1 gb. its $138 plus tax to make it equal $150 plus 25 for 1gb

YOMAN!
APPLAUSE! YOMAN, "Yo Man" [slang or asian langauge]? Anyway, Yes see that receipt but I did not see any rebate..

Do all models of Blackberry have large fonts available? My friend uses Verizon for wireless phone service, and would like to get a Blackberry but has vision problems.

Do all models of Blackberry have large fonts available? My friend uses Verizon for wireless phone service, and would like to get a Blackberry but has vision problems.

Dunno but my Curve does; from 4 thru and including 14 pt. There's other BB's that do but don't know which ones.

Reba, HI?! I comes here to answer your questions, yes ofc! all blackberries do have the default various fonts size, fonts family, and fonts style like PC does. BB is unlike Sidekick. My previous 8700 had fonts size 7 to 14 as same curve does,also. smile..

hope solve this issue.

enjoy stay in forums. :)

Reba, HI?! I comes here to answer your questions, yes ofc! all blackberries do have the default various fonts size, fonts family, and fonts style like PC does. BB is unlike Sidekick. My previous 8700 had fonts size 7 to 14 as same curve does,also. smile..

hope solve this issue.

enjoy stay in forums. :)
My friend will be very happy to know that. I'll tell her. :)

Hey, I might have some good news!

I think I mentioned before that Suncom.com keeps changing their available phones every day (sometimes several times a day). A few weeks ago, they had the Curve on their site. Then, poof, it was gone. Also, none of the local stores had any more Curves. Well, every day, several times a day, I click on their website to check on the phones available. The number keeps changing. Well, last night, after midnight, I checked again. Wow! The Curve was back! So I quickly did an online order for it. It's supposed to get to my house in a couple days.

I'm not going to celebrate yet. When I actually hold that baby in my hand, then I'll post my celebration. :P

It's official! I now have it charging in my family room! :applause:

Back