• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No, It's not worth the trouble.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
Do you think there is respect in here?

Do you believe that everything is peachy?

Or..

Do you believe there is no respect in here?
or
Everything is losing what it was all the respect and fun!

I look around The Closet and don't see as much respect and i wish i almost hate posting here because of the fear of getting battered by hateful words of disgrimination. I'm proud of being Bisexual, Not proud of how some people use this Fourm for hurt.

True, true :( I'm sad that no one gets their respect anymore. It's a sad year for alldeaf.com with Miss P ranting on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on *continues until infinity completes*

What we all need is some goooooooooooooddddddddddddddd :69:

That's the ticket. :thumb:

There are a few bad apples that post very disrespectful comments, but from what I have seen, I think they represent only a minority of AD users. "The Clost" has attracted a few who want to spew hate, but I have also seen some really energizing threads there. Don't let it get you down. You're a good kid, and a smart one.

Thanks it's not me i'm worried about it's new people comming in. Are we welcoming people to share their story's and things like that

Lil_country_gal said:
I know i'm not down by it i just hate it and am hopeing this brings a tad bit of awareness

I have not spoken against it. I encourage you to continue - dont let these few spoil it for you. They have problems, not you. You will find a few real friends or supporters. Quality is the key, not quantity. :ily:

That is good thread to ask anyone "if they do respects here or not"

I have forum called GLBTdeaf.com is for everyone who feel comforable to share with and no hate-crimers there. It is up to them.....

I have gotten more disrespect for being a service dog user than I have for being gay. All in all I would say this is a great place to visit, put up your feet and stay for a while.

I have to agree about respecting gay and lesbians forum, because nobody likes to hear any negative feedback's on gay and lesbians lifestyle, It's their choice what they want to become. I think that anyone who doesn't have anything nice to say, are to keep it to themselves. :) To be honest, I'm tired of seeing them throwing bibles in people's faces, when they are sinners too just like the rest of us.

Lil_country_gal and others, I just want you guys to know that I'm listening to your concerns, and that I'm here to make sure you guys don't get bashed just because you're gay.

If someone bashes you, you can always report them to the mods by clicking on the "Report Bad Post" icon under the member's username
report.gif
, and we'll make sure it is taken care of.

Alex said:
Lil_country_gal and others, I just want you guys to know that I'm listening to your concerns, and that I'm here to make sure you guys don't get bashed just because you're gay.

Alex, did we mention that YOU ROCK!

MorriganTait said:
Alex, did we mention that YOU ROCK!
I second that Alex you rock so much thanks alot for listening. I'm glad peoples concerns are bein heard and i hope this baby can help bring down some of the hurtfullness

Bein Respected?

I clicked "yes" for this poll, but, at times I personally see some disrespect goin on. No 1 has ever disrespected me or my replys, but their have been some ppl here who have been disrespected by ignorance.

"I speak for others for if I dont, then who shall speak 4 me when needed"?

Unless we learn 2 respect others and educate the ignorant, we shall always be insulted and unrespected!!. .
Yahoo 4 all of our differences!!
4 bein different is what makes us unique!!.
To all my fellow lezs, gays,str8s, Bi-s and still dont know ers,
peace n love 2 u all,Kat :kiss: :kiss:

Back