Research on birthdays shows..

Grummer

Reaction score
1484319_451465854954841_1512483750_n_zps09ae12d2.jpg

Reminds me of what someone told me once trying to appear smart ... "Remember, if you die in your sleep you'll wake up dead !!!"

Who did the "exhaustive" research-more birthdays thus live longer.?
Does seem "common sense."
The big day is coming-when?

Who did the "exhaustive" research-more birthdays thus live longer.?
Does seem "common sense."
The big day is coming-when?

the same people that did the research for reducing cow farts therefore reducing emissions in the atmosphere ...

I thought emissions were massive from chickens-not cows!

Does Gooole know?

I thought emissions were massive from chickens-not cows!

Does Gooole know?

Google always knows ... I bet you a dollar a donut Google knows what color underwear your wearing too ... :laugh2:

yea, the cake is too big, I just get the girl, everyone can pig out on the cake ;)

More babies are born in September , because people are trying to keep warm in the winters or trapped in the house . 4 people in my family where born in September and 2 in August .

More babies are born in September , because people are trying to keep warm in the winters or trapped in the house . 4 people in my family where born in September and 2 in August .

not over there.. we're more likely to have sex on the beach over here in the southern hemisphere LOL!!

That would be a change to have men in cakes. We, women, would like that, too. Why do women have to be in cakes if they are to be sex objects? Grummer, you are sick. :roll:

its traditional, for a girl in the cake...and hey now, you go to "Ambrosia's thread' there women are treating men as sex objects...and you'd call them sick or as part of the feminist revolution? you take your pick...
so don't...
I'm just living up this place...and its quite rare for a girl-in-cake thing to happen to most of us poor folks, put this way its really a movie thing or the rare rich playboy event, get real eh?

you have to learn to laugh it off...people are getting way too serious these days and half the time they don't know why...or "playing the expert" which seems to be what most people are now doing in the "age of information" its pathetic and its sad...

now, why don't you go to Ambrosia' eye candy threed and drool...:lol:

Back