Research on birthdays shows..

Kind of interesting how Valentines Day is right there as an anomaly amongst several months of not so much in the way of birthdays.

The real Valentines Day must be 9 months before. Which sounds about right. That ovulation in October is triple hot one day in there.

...the cake may not be all yours! :giggle:

article-0-1A3809BA000005DC-418_634x919.jpg

Look at me and my rare birthday. :D The cake is ALL MINE!!! :twisted:

I think when I hit 29, that's the year I'll stop gaining a year. I'll stay 29 forever.... I think I'm okay with that. :P

its traditional, for a girl in the cake...and hey now, you go to "Ambrosia's thread' there women are treating men as sex objects...and you'd call them sick or as part of the feminist revolution? you take your pick...
so don't...
I'm just living up this place...and its quite rare for a girl-in-cake thing to happen to most of us poor folks, put this way its really a movie thing or the rare rich playboy event, get real eh?

you have to learn to laugh it off...people are getting way too serious these days and half the time they don't know why...or "playing the expert" which seems to be what most people are now doing in the "age of information" its pathetic and its sad...

now, why don't you go to Ambrosia' eye candy threed and drool...:lol:

I'll be in your cake Grummer... :laugh2: Maybe I can get Jess in on it too. :P :laugh2: More motivation if there's a bottle of jack inside the cake we can pass time with. :P Of course at that point, we may just fall through the cake.... :ugh:

Back