Religion and Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree! Any size.
Sadly, they do make tiny caskets. My little friend (mentioned in my signature) had a tiny pink and white casket. Her favorite toys and DVD movies were tucked in with her. :(

But most women who get abortions aren't doing it for life-saving reasons,
Exactly, exactly, EXACTLY ! Reba, you are right.
Besides, the clinics don't make any money on funerals. That's all they care about is the money
Money is more important than unborn babies being human! The abortion makes Doctors $$$RICH$$$

Sadly, they do make tiny caskets. My little friend (mentioned in my signature) had a tiny pink and white casket. Her favorite toys and DVD movies were tucked in with her. :(

Awww Reba I'm really sorry to hear about your little friend. :hug: I've seen those tiny white caskets before but only on TV (news).

:tears:

True, I saw a small casket on TV news. :(

Reba, I was wondering if it is illegal to make their own wood caskets and bury their fetus in their back yard in case one cannot afford to pay the funeral service?

Reba, I was wondering if it is illegal to make their own wood caskets and bury their fetus in their back yard in case one cannot afford to pay the funeral service?
Burial laws are controlled by each state, so it varies. Also, there's a difference between a small suburban yard in a subdivision, and rural acreage where they might have a family cemetery. But I think most places don't allow that kind of burial by individuals for health reasons. Some places don't even allow the burial of pets, so I doubt they allow human remains to be buried in yards. Also, think about what would they do if they move?

You would have to check the laws for that community.

Awww Reba I'm really sorry to hear about your little friend. :hug: I've seen those tiny white caskets before but only on TV (news).

:tears:
Thank you. It was an open casket service, and she looked like a little angel.

I was with her in her last days, hours and minutes, and saw her die. It was a very hard thing. She was at peace, but it was absolutely heartbreaking for her family that were present. I can't get the images out of my mind.

Sorry, this is off topic. :(

See above post # 188

Burial laws are controlled by each state, so it varies. Also, there's a difference between a small suburban yard in a subdivision, and rural acreage where they might have a family cemetery. But I think most places don't allow that kind of burial by individuals for health reasons. Some places don't even allow the burial of pets, so I doubt they allow human remains to be buried in yards. Also, think about what would they do if they move?

You would have to check the laws for that community.

So true, Thanks Reba.

And your story about your little friend, is so sad. Thanks for sharing it, I know how hard it must be for you and her family. :(

Byrdie714--

Someone private messaged me and told me that your daughter did passed away for real, I might have missed that post. I'm so ashamed of myself. I wanted to tell you I'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart. :hug:

I send you a private message too. ;)

Last edited:
MOD,, please please closed this thread,, too much fighting have gone long enough on the topic. Thank you.

MOD,, please please closed this thread,, too much fighting have gone long enough on the topic. Thank you.

:confused:

Nobody was fighting, plus did you created this thread? If not then it's not your call to ask for this to be lock.

:confused:

Nobody was fighting, plus did you created this thread? If not then it's not your call to ask for this to be lock.

I may not have created this thread, But I can ask mod if he or she can closed it. Because this topic is way too touchy. But I do see arugment on the thread with disagreement on topic. I think it should cool down a bit. No offense.

Fighting?? *looks around*...ooOooo peek-a-boo?? Do I see any boxing gloves around here?? Hmm...guess not, therefore, thread remains open for further discussion.

--End of discussion--

Ka-Pow!! Oh...opps...dang cats--sry folks, pls. carry on..... :io:

~RR

:giggle:

Fighting?? *looks around*...ooOooo peek-a-boo?? Do I see any boxing gloves around here?? Hmm...guess not, therefore, thread remains open for further discussion.

--End of discussion--

Ka-Pow!! Oh...opps...dang cats--sry folks, pls. carry on..... :io:

~RR

:giggle::giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back