Relationships -- anybody have this problem?

Taryn

Reaction score
I don't know if it's because I am HoH or what, but I'm 21 and I've never had a bf. I do not consider myself ugly (not to be conceited or anything), and though I am definitely not skinny I think I'm in okay shape. It's kind of embarrasing really.

Have you guys ever had issues getting into relationships? And are they with other peole who are deaf/HoH?

I have been with different type girls: deaf, hard of hearing and hearing. And I do have problem with them. They want me.

HAve to work out, make happy for ourseleve, etc...whatever...

got picture of you?

I didn't have my first boyfriend til i was 19.. so I wouldn't worry about it.. You will get one eventually.. until then, enjoy life and be yourself.

I didn't do anything with relationships until this past August (18 at the time).

Maybe the kind of men you are looking for are the wrong kinds? I used to seek out the asshole men who valued beauty or the perfect vision of women cuz I felt I wasnt good enough to be treated well by men due to my childhood issues.

It depending on what kind of man you are looking for. I am HOH, and I have always had hearing boyfriends but I had about 4 bf in my lifetime, only two I was serious with. Usually, I never expect much from them to like me, but I sure was a flirt around them, but not a sexy type of flirt. Just a playful type of flirt. It helps to show that you show you are happy, and like to live your life to the fullest but yet responsible, caring person. Men don't like immature, clingy girls (women feel the same way). It also helps if you are more modest. If you attract men with your body, you will end up being heartbroken because all they see is your body, not you.

I am married to a hearing man today. We been together for about 10 years now and we are totally loyal and respect each other.

this is all good :)

I partially think it's because I am shy until you get to know me so that means I have a hard time talking to guys...I am getting better with it but I'm still far from being totally outgoing with strangers

Didn't have a bf until I was 20 and am still with him almost 6 years later. I think one of the things about taking time with getting in a relationship is a hallmark of a good future relationship.

Never liked trying to bag guys in HS, just met my guy by chance and am very happy with him.

im been have boyfriend and im using online dating for years but my mom beg me to stop online dating i had little problem with my ex-boyfriend for more reasons but i dont using dating online anymore.

They later im met perfect boyfriend when i met him on sorenson vrs his name is Shawn Davis i told him how found me? says sorenson vrs but im still chat online with him all the times sometimes not online because he busy

Back