Redrum

Originally posted by eternity
This is hilarious. I mean the way your mother is. She gotta to stop act like this way. Or tell her *are you having a bioplar depression disorder, eh?* naw that's insult.

Even my mom, too. You are not the only one, but im glad im doing it on my own.
thanks for bringing up the humor, but it's a fact my mother has no respect for me, well some but not alot... It seem as if she don't want me to be a better person or something. And one things I don't ever share my personal problem with my mother cuz when I was growing up, any problem related to me or my bro, my mother go running to our church to tell, the priest or pastor or whatever you calls it, them about our problems and it's been that way ever since but less now... It seem as if I go tell my mother anything, she'll go running again telling, I go like wtf. I don't know if I should tell my mother about my one major personality thing. I have stopped attending church, they're against me cuz of the rumors they heard about me also they are easily phobia of outside their "religion world" but I'm not...

You never seen the movie The Shining?? well it is also an alcohol and it used to be a hamburger place but since the name infringment, they changed it to "Murder Burger"

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
You never seen the movie The Shining?? well it is also an alcohol and it used to be a hamburger place but since the name infringment, they changed it to "Murder Burger"

WTF??? what does that have to do with what PDP is trying to convey to all of us?

oh sorry, some people was asking what is Redrum........

besides it is Aprils Fools so who knows if this is real......

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
oh sorry, some people was asking what is Redrum........

besides it is Aprils Fools so who knows if this is real......

Well, if this was a joke, this would be extremely unforgivable, that's for sure. Suicide is NEVER a joke to be taken lightly.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Well, if this was a joke, this would be extremely unforgivable, that's for sure. Suicide is NEVER a joke to be taken lightly.
When I first post this thread, i actually never thought about the April Fool until somebody post in another thread, I didn't want you to think I was fooling... I just need to talk to somebody, I just dont want to hold my feelings...

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
When I first post this thread, i actually never thought about the April Fool until somebody post in another thread, I didn't want you to think I was fooling... I just need to talk to somebody, I just dont want to hold my feelings...

PDP- Feel free to do that by all means.
We are here to support each other, and I was just making a statement for when someone brought up that it could be a joke, that I did not want to encourage others to do that. I knew you were being serious.

PM me if you feel you need to talk.

hey dont says anything word its cause painful who is died on us? so please doht ever day word.. its make me sad !!!!

After reading this post I wish someone would put me out of my misery and REDRUM me.

Crying and whining about your mommy is lame.

I think my eyes are bleeding after reading this thread.

:zzz:

Back