Redrum

nozobo

Reaction score
I'm sure you know what that "Redrum" mean I'm considering to do that to myself, what's the point of continue to live on and better to end my life before something worse will happen later on?

Originally posted by Strawberry
WTF is Redrum?

Switch redrum around and you will see murder.

Hey dont kill your self man. Talk to us.

Aha! Pimpy!! NOOOOooooo dont die on me! You got a lot to live for! I want to meet you first! *sobs*

what's the point to tell, everbody will just laugh at my problem...so why should I tell?

Why would we laugh? talk to us man. This is serious unless this is some kind of april fool joke which i will not be laughing if it is.

it's not much about me, well it's part of, however it's mostly about my mother who have two face with me... she acts as if I'm her sweetest son, in my mind wtf, cuz I tell my mom that I want to go to colleges out of state, and she's whining about the money issues, and she thinks as if I will ignore and not talk to her for a long time. Until we goes to the deaf club and social, there's one person that asks me what I will do in couple of months, I tell that person that I want to go colleges or something like that, then all of suddenly my mom show up and said oh yeah I support and encourage my son to go college, then I gave her a cold-stare eyes and gave her the 'wtf talk to my mom on the way back home in the car that she don't want me to go cuz of many issues now she's okay with it. I don't even know who my mother is... I'll be 21 in few weeks, yay for me, but sometime I wonders if my mother is my own real mother or not even though my birth certificates show she borned me... I'm embarrassed to go to public with my mom. I know I'm her last baby but still she can talk to my other 3 bro and sisters.

Hey Pimp-
Some parents can be like that. Believe me, that is not the reason to end your life over this. There are other ways to go to college, like going to local DVR/OVR and so on. Just talk with your mother about it, and tell her you will try to get help from DVR or scholarship, or grants, etc... My mother and I sometimes don't get along with each other at all, but deep inside, we both love each other anyway. Even my sister act two faced with me too sometimes. So, I just let it go and just do my own thing. If they do not want to realise who I am, that is their loss. It is me, who is important, and I do what I want to do. You should do the same, just be yourself, do what u want for yourself. etc... I hope I am making sense. But, please, don't end your life over this.

Hey Pimp

pretty much the samething with me about my mom. She is a bitch but i love her for having me in life. I dont need my mother to help me with my decisions. I dont take her advices anymore since i found out a lot of shit about her. So, give it time and you ll get thru it. As a dad now, i wouldnt raise my daughter to be like my mom though.

If you still have problems, you can always move out. When you don't live under her roof, then you don't have to listen to her any more.

don't kill yourself first, kill other people before killing yourself. the longest ramage goes down in the book of infamy.

and you can't murder yourself. you can only commit suicide. murder is the killing of other people by an individual.

I don't want to go any college instate, I rather out of state so that way she doesn't have to bother me that much. I alway tell her there's a technology such as email, AIM, webcam, etc to keep in touch, she told me she thinks I'll abandon her and never talk to her again, I said no I will talk when I have time... When I'm alone with my mother, we just argue all the time. She is just being picky over a small issues. You're right deep inside, we do love each other. When I do my own stuff "my way" my mother just get upset and want me involve her, then when I involve her to talk about my issue then she get upset, *groan* When I graduated from my high school, I moved out, for straight 2 week my mom got depressed and it got worse so the rest of my family had to drag me to move back home.

This is hilarious. I mean the way your mother is. She gotta to stop act like this way. Or tell her *are you having a bioplar depression disorder, eh?* naw that's insult.

Even my mom, too. You are not the only one, but im glad im doing it on my own.

Back