Recent Trip To Salt Lake City

Gabi

Reaction score
Took a recent trip to Salt Lake City and went hiking up in the hills, here are pictures from that trip. Enjoy!

Gabi, that is beautiful! I have been to Utah before and it's pretty there. Looks like you had fun there. :)

It was a blast, it was fun for sure.

That's cool. How long was the hike from starting to the top elevation? I remember driving with my parents to about 10,500 ft elevation in Untina National Park in East Utah which is south of Wyoming. There's some beautiful mountains there with a few highest peaks of over 13,000 ft.

Nice pics Gabi; hope you'll come back and visit Utah. What rodeo did you go to? Also is your picture of the valley from Hidden Peak?

Wow, beautiful pictures. It look like you had a wonderful time. :)

Nice pics Gabi; hope you'll come back and visit Utah. What rodeo did you go to? Also is your picture of the valley from Hidden Peak?

I am not sure what Hidden Peak is, not sure. I went to the Oakley Rodeo. Why do you hope I come back to Utah to visit? What did I miss?

There are lots of great things that Utah has to occupy an entire vacation. If you like skiing or boarding, there are endless good places to ski in the winter that is unbeatable. Summer and Spring there is Moab, Canyonlands, Arches, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Awesome camping and fishing and much more.

Back