RebelGirl.....

wow, that's impressive! You did such a good job! And yes she is a very gourgous girl! :fly:

Cheri said:
I did created that avatar for her, when she send me the pictures in my email. I made it close up so everyone can get a good look at her. ;)

FelixKat930 said:
Nah.. you are perfect the way you are.. who cares what people says. those people who says those negative things are shallow..:roll:..you have a beautiful daughter who looks like you.. she would be chased by guys in the future.. lol! :scatter:

Actually, I haven't had anyone say negative things about me.. its just my self-conscious that I'm being negative about.

My daughter.... :roll: that scares the hell outta me... even adult (men) tells me that my daughter is very beautiful and they'd favor her like in softball, soccer, in the family, even atv ridin'. I'm okay for people to say she's beautiful.. no problem at all... I just gotta watch for signs where they might go alittle further than they're not suppose to.

When I was little.. I wasn't georgeous like her.. I was a 100% tomboy.

Cheri said:
I did created that avatar for her, when she send me the pictures in my email. I made it close up so everyone can get a good look at her. ;)

Yep she did that for me and we gotta applaud her for doing a good job!

I was wanting you to say you made it for me than me having to say it... or you'll :deal: me! lol!!!

hehe, I was a tomboy when I was little also but as I got older into my teenage years and now.. I dress as a feminie and love it! Yeah, I would watch out for the signs also. I have two kids and they are beautiful.. my daughter even looks like me but I will make sure older men arent near her like trying to touch in private areas etc.. sex offenders and child molesters scares me! :eek:

RebelGirl said:
I was wanting you to say you made it for me than me having to say it... or you'll :deal: me! lol!!!

Sure you were, You just want to take up all the credit for your avatar. :giggle:

(Just kidding!) :nana:

Cheri said:
Cheri, you did a good job with the avatars including yours :)

Cheri said:
Sure you were, You just want to take up all the credit for your avatar. :giggle:

(Just kidding!) :nana:

*ahem* *looking at YOUR avatar* taking up all the credit?? hmmm.. that's a first :fu2:

:ily: :P

FelixKat930 said:
hehe, I was a tomboy when I was little also but as I got older into my teenage years and now.. I dress as a feminie and love it! Yeah, I would watch out for the signs also. I have two kids and they are beautiful.. my daughter even looks like me but I will make sure older men arent near her like trying to touch in private areas etc.. sex offenders and child molesters scares me! :eek:

I still am a tomboy but got the feminine in me when I'm going out on special occasions! :mrgreen:

oh yeah.. tell me about the sex offenders and child molesters... :Ohno:

Oh I agree, she is beauitful, but she is also mine, find another one...

:giggle:

:thumb: :hug: RebelGirl is just as nice as she is beautiful!!! No blushing here Rebel, just humbled pride!!! :)

Tweetybirdie and ^Angel^..... girls girls..

stop fighting over me!!! :nono:

I've had 249 viewers looking into this thread.. but yet.. only 36 has responded.. not only I'm trying to say i'm beautiful.. but to say something nice to others as well.

Thank you guys for the awesome compliments. I think EVERYONE is truely beautiful inside and out.

RebelGirl said:
I've had 249 viewers looking into this thread.. but yet.. only 36 has responded.. not only I'm trying to say i'm beautiful.. but to say something nice to others as well.

I know the feelings, been there myself

RebelGirl said:
Lets just keep smiling then! :mrgreen: like my teef?

How about this :D but umm how long do I have to keep smiling?... :ugh:

Back