RebelGirl.....

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I love your new avator because it shows of who you are and that you are very beautiful... also the nickname fits you.. you should be a rebel model.. hehe! :cheers:

:aw: Rebelgirl
9ed69eecf5.gif
:giggle: *just kidding*

FelixKat930 said:
I love your new avator because it shows of who you are and that you are very beautiful... also the nickname fits you.. you should be a rebel model.. hehe! :cheers:

a rebel model.. I don't think so.. lol I'm not the type to model around. If I was 120 lbs.. i'll be more than happy to show the rebel flag bathing suit on me and a beer in my hand.. :giggle:

Thank you!! :hug:

SherryCherish said:
yeah i agree, she is beautiful! don't get me wrong here, i'm not attract to women LOL

Oh shoot.. :giggle: JK

Thanks by the way...

I'd like for this thread to be closed... its making me blush easily... *hiding*

Yes I am agree with everyone that you are beautiful on avator.. .:D

SherryCherish said:
lol, get a bag cover you..

You have one?

Actually, I was looking for new avatars last night and thought I'd get a different avatar.. no pix of me.. lol :whistle:

Nah.. you are perfect the way you are.. who cares what people says. those people who says those negative things are shallow..:roll:..you have a beautiful daughter who looks like you.. she would be chased by guys in the future.. lol! :scatter:

I did created that avatar for her, when she send me the pictures in my email. I made it close up so everyone can get a good look at her. ;)

Back